**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 VS 3 real time PVP BATTLE

I would suggest Kabam should add PVP battle. I know it might have been suggested before and turned down but have pvp like many other game has it becomes more exciting as we play with another player real time it becomes more competitive as we all have different strategies andwe can keep arena chips at stake winner takes them all .I think mcoc should work in it .It would not be tough too put pvp in the game please review my suggestion and recommend it

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    This game requires millisecond reaction times. Are there any fighting games that have realtime multiplayer like that?
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    There's a game called Unkilled where you can run around a map trying to shoot your opponent in real-time in 1 vs 1 first-person PvP battles as one of its features.

Netmarble's own Star Wars Force Arena is another. The entire game is based on real-time PvP.

I don't know about fighting games specifically but there are indeed games that allow real-time interaction with other players.

The player base would obviously complain and whine if real-time PvP is ever implemented. They will use "server issues" as a cover up for their failures as well as bad connection. We have real server problems from time to time but they will use that as a cover. And let's not forget claims of cheating.

Ignore them.

Real-time PvP would be a nice addition to the game and might even bring in and keep new players too.
    Real time first person shooters have been around for decades.

This is different. Very, very different. That's why I asked if there were any fighting games like this one that have ever done it. I've never heard of anything that takes this much precision being real time multiplayer over the internet.
  • cymuller25cymuller25 Posts: 13
    It will actually be really boring because of how boxy it will be. Both players will wait for the other to dash forward or heavy attack. It might just become 2 champs holding block at 2 ends of the arena. There's no fun in that.
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    I agree the server's can't hold up . Kabam is make new games like transformer and putting new server they should spend some money to upgrade the server's for mcoc and if there is no PvP fighting game.this would be first of the kind in mobile phone then .It will benefit both kabam and us. It would really be more enjoyable .I can say that much
    And cymuller25 .In ps4 there are fighting games PvP online one in mortal combat 10 and I don't think people stay at each ends and just block they fight too as there is a timer . Even if still it's an issue if the time goes out in the PvP then the stake of battle chips or whatever will not be given back if it's a draw
    That's why I want kabam to read this suggestion and work on it
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    This game requires millisecond reaction times. Are there any fighting games that have realtime multiplayer like that?
    https://youtu.be/-jIn8EEkD2I
    it does exist. just doesn't seem very possible for MCOC
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Great idea for more game lag and dash issues!
    Dlegend there is no lag if you you a high ram phone .I don't get game lag and dash issue I even recommended to upgrade or install the best server's for the game
    beaupoem wrote: »
    it does exist. just doesn't seem very possible for MCOC

That's not even remotely similar to MCoC.

I didn't ask if multiplayer games exist. I specifically asked about this type of game. Different games have different demands.