**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two players, looking for Gold1, map 4/5 alliance

Is your alliance looking to for two mature, active, but chill players that know how to communicate, use Line, be part of a team, and cover their lanes? Hi. Here we are.

We come from a gold 1/tier 4, 5x5 expert alliance, and are looking for about the same. Flexible on AQ while all the changes shake out, with the goal of map 5 at least 3-4 days.

Consistent contributors to SA, duels, completion, item use events, etc. We like prizes, and we do our part to help the team get them.

We’re US east coast, both Uncollected. Give us a shout on Line - Bosoxg1rl or BOARDTHIS

Comments

• Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited April 2018
    I'll send a message when I get on break, but wanted to get to get to you guys right away. My line is super_sam57
    You guys would fit in great with us. We will be going for platinum 3 or gold 1 at the very least
    y44k05b98dhz.png
  • Options
    Bosoxg1rlBosoxg1rl Posts: 31
    Thanks for all those that reached out to us today. We’ve found a new home, and wish all those that contacted us the best of luck!