**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Switch from Ios to android HELP!!

NinjaViolinistNinjaViolinist Posts: 6
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
So I have a very old account under the name PokéForce you can look it up in friends, and I had it on my old ipod, so I had it hooked up to my Game center which reset thus destroying my data, I loved my old account which I would like back on my android. My ipod started over a new account still logged into game center. Is there ANY way to get the account back, it didnt have kabaam sadly. Thancks in advance.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    you need to talk to support, not the forums.

I honestly don't know, but it doesn't sound like great chances. I have heard of some ways you can confirm it's your account by knowing the date/time of the last few purchases
  • Problem is A:i havent purchased anything, and B: i havent played it in 2 years but thanks anyway.
  • I could however say four of the champions i have that arent listed but I doubt thats enough
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Like I said, nothing here will help. Going to have to file a ticket with their great support system and maybe you can convince them it's yours
  • K thx
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    If you haven't played in two years probably better to just restart the game anyways. New accounts are put into beginner arena brackets (easier to get desired champs) and you have a week long +40/50% XP that will level you up fast
  • Youre probably right but I had an Awesome crossbones, just figured I could maybe get my better half back.