**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ranking up 4*s

Hello!

Are there any 4*s still worth R5? I got a Spiderman SE the other day and I'll be getting Medusa (fingers crossed!) In the arena. I already have a 5* GR and Blade, hence ranking up Spiderman SE, and Medusa for the sentinels.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    I recently ranked Medusa to 5/50. Sure: there are 4* champs worth 5/50 even if you are currently building up your 5* roster, heck even if you already have the champ as 5*. I'd say Blade, Iceman, Archangel, Medusa, Gwenpool, Magik, Thor, Star Lord, Hyperion, Ghost Rider, Sparky all good to rank up as resources are available. And there are 4* champs you can't get as 5* or 6* like Scarlet Witch or OG Vision that are always good to rank up. And if you are ranking up defenders, then depending on your tier there are lots of 4* defenders that are still very good to rank to 5/50: Spiderman, Nightcrawler, Yellowjacket, Electro, maybe Strange for unblockable 2, Mephisto, Yondu, Dormammu. All reasonable rank ups for defense.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Depends what your needs are and what you currently have. Unless you have 16 5/3's or higher, then yes. I have 21 r5 4*s and have uses for almost all of them between AQ, AW and general questing.

If you haven't completed Act 5 then there's a good variety to use. And in 5.3 you want as many of one class as possible, so there's that too.
  • Options
    DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    Thanks, guys!

I'll definitely do Spiderman SE and Medusa, then.