**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

bluestacks

i have been using bluestacks on my laptop as a gaming platform for me and my child but i have have been banned for using this software and i did not no you could not use it but now i do so how do i go about getting my account back thanks and no hate messages please just a question

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    You won't get it back. Bluestacks is a 3rd party software. Clearly stated in the TOS.
  • i did not read the tos ok well im not starting over this is madness
  • The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. If you have questions about bans, you can find more information here.
  • Hi jamesy1888,

Third party software or scripts that modify or influence the game in any way is strictly prohibited. You can find more on this subject here.

The forums aren't the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts nor can we discuss the details of anyone's account with anyone else. If anybody has questions regarding bans, they can find more information here.

This discussion has been closed.