**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Respect your opponents in AW

Please, please, please. Respect your opponents in AW. Now I'm not talking about taunts or lowering your opponents confidence by talking trash in war room chat.

I'm talking about mods. I'm not saying anyone in this forum uses any, but please, if U know someone who uses it, please help me remind them.

If he/she is a completionist, then go ahead, complete daily quest, LOL or any quest that doesn't involve other players. But in AW, PLEASE DON'T. don't ruin other people's interest in the game just because of U hate this game.

Yes, people who uses mods, hate this game. They hated the game mechanics. Thats why they moded it.

If u loved this game like I do, please... RESPECT THE GAME, RESPECT THE OPPONENTS. Thank You.

Comments

• Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    While I agree that people should respect each other in War chat, I don’t agree that people use mods because they hate the game. People use mods on games they love all the time and I’m pretty sure the reason behind it is for easy victories. While I’m against modding, you don’t have to hate a game to want to mod it.
  • While I agree that people should respect each other in War chat, I don’t agree that people use mods because they hate the game. People use mods on games they love all the time and I’m pretty sure the reason behind it is for easy victories. While I’m against modding, you don’t have to hate a game to want to mod it.

"EASY VICTORY" That's the keyword my friend. If U want easy victory, earn it by becoming good at it. Thats why it's a game. If people don't wanna play the game, only looking for easy victory. What's the point in game mechanics?
  • While I agree that people should respect each other in War chat, I don’t agree that people use mods because they hate the game. People use mods on games they love all the time and I’m pretty sure the reason behind it is for easy victories. While I’m against modding, you don’t have to hate a game to want to mod it.

"EASY VICTORY" That's the keyword my friend. If U want easy victory, earn it by becoming good at it. Thats why it's a game. If people don't wanna play the game, only looking for easy victory. What's the point in game mechanics?
    I completely agree with you and am against modding like I said. I believe in winning fairly. I was only disputing the idea that you have to hate the game to want to mod it. Hate isn’t a pre-requisite. That’s all I was saying.

I completely agree with you and am against modding like I said. I believe in winning fairly. I was only disputing the idea that you have to hate the game to want to mod it. Hate isn’t a pre-requisite. That’s all I was saying.

Yeah, I get what U mean. In a sense, modding GTA V to make u'r character become Son Goku or Naruto, u mod to get u'r interest back in the game. Yet, modding for easy victory. U gotta hate the game mechanics to do so. Though I can still understand completionist for modding.
    edited April 2018
    While I agree that people should respect each other in War chat, I don’t agree that people use mods because they hate the game. People use mods on games they love all the time and I’m pretty sure the reason behind it is for easy victories. While I’m against modding, you don’t have to hate a game to want to mod it.

Yeah, I get what U mean. In a sense, modding GTA V to make u'r character become Son Goku or Naruto, u mod to get u'r interest back in the game. Yet, modding for easy victory. U gotta hate the game mechanics to do so. Though I can still understand completionist for modding.
    I understand what you mean also. But think about the side effect of modding for completion. If someone decides to complete LOL by modding that puts them at a huge advantage when it comes to war, because now they have all these awesome LOL rewards they could put into ranking up powerful champions to win wars easily compared to a player who didn’t mod. So is modding for completion really as fair as you say (if a player uses those new champs they pulled from labyrinth crystals to help win wars?)
    edited April 2018

So what if a player completes LOL by modding, pulls new champs from LOL crystals, ranks them up, and uses them to help them win wars? Is that still fair even though they didn’t directly mod alliance war? Cheating in one game mode to help another either directly or indirectly shouldn’t be done at all. You have to think about the side effect modding for 100% completion has on other aspects of the game.

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    9qiwf19buoa2.png
  • Hey everyone, while we respect your commitment to playing fairly in the Contest, discussions about other players cheating or using hacking software to gain an unfair advantage are non-constructive and should be avoided in the Forum. If you would like more information about cheating or how to report a suspected player or Alliance, you can find that HERE.
This discussion has been closed.