**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bugs (observed) since sentinel patch

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
1) Unintentional character move back/shallow evade. Occuring every 3 times per 5 battles and sometimes more than 3 times per battle, player character moves slightly back when commanded to defend/dash attack/medium , this completely throws off intercepts and has resulted in taking combos and resulted in losing matches in AQ,AW,Arena . This has been going on since the sentinel-
adding -patch

2)Arena fights: It registers as parry even if the AI is blocking for like 3 seconds and you hit this blocked target and still registers as a parry and you are open for attack. Now , I am not a novice, I have been playing for over 2 years, if the AI is letting go of block and suddenly parrying in a split second, I would know. This has been observed very frequently in arenas after getting a streak of around 40 or more

3) AI parrying heavy attacks : Heavy attacks are meant to break through blocks and parrying heavy and specials (completely nullifying it had been removed long ago from the game) , but I have observed that the AI parries even heavy attack at times.
latest was in arena today when My dormamu's heavy was parried by a magneto. I thought may be coz he has two hits for the heavy, first might register as light attack but no. I have fought my fair share of dormamus in AQ to know that both his first and last part of heavy breaks through blocks and are unblockable and certainly cannot be parried.

I dont know if the last two are intentional to make the game harder at higher tiers but if not please look into it and reply
[/i]

[Edited by Moderation]
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    @kabam porthos @Kabam Miike Once I posted a bug discussion you closed it and told me to post somewhere else. I posted in the place you specified and got no reply for a week. And now that discussion is closed. Please be more thorough when you respond to user responses.

1) Unintentional character move back/shallow evade. Occuring every 3 times per 5 battles and sometimes more than 3 times per battle, player character moves slightly back when commanded to defend/dash attack/medium , this completely throws off intercepts and has resulted in taking combos and resulted in losing matches in AQ,AW,Arena . This has been going on since the sentinel-
    adding -patch

2)Arena fights: It registers as parry even if the AI is blocking for like 3 seconds and you hit this blocked target and still registers as a parry and you are open for attack. Now , I am not a novice, I have been playing for over 2 years, if the AI is letting go of block and suddenly parrying in a split second, I would know. This has been observed very frequently in arenas after getting a streak of around 40 or more

3) AI parrying heavy attacks : Heavy attacks are meant to break through blocks and parrying heavy and specials (completely nullifying it had been removed long ago from the game) , but I have observed that the AI parries even heavy attack at times.
    latest was in arena today when My dormamu's heavy was parried by a magneto. I thought may be coz he has two hits for the heavy, first might register as light attack but no. I have fought my fair share of dormamus in AQ to know that both his first and last part of heavy breaks through blocks and are unblockable and certainly cannot be parried.

I dont know if the last two are intentional to make the game harder at higher tiers but if not please look into it and reply

1 )Definitely bug
    2)You could do it with fast reflexes
    3)Resist mastery
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    3) Isnt resist for holding a block , they hit u with a heavy but you still stand. how can you parry an incoming heavy?
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    2) I do not see the animation. With my experience I see minute animations as well, lets facce it we all do/have to to keep alive at higher levels. I however do not see them letting go of block and then quickly blocking again
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    3) Isnt resist for holding a block , they hit u with a heavy but you still stand. how can you parry an incoming heavy?

You parry at the same time you'll get hit by a heavy attack. You have a chance to resist the hit, and it will parry since it was a well timed block
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

The mastery is called “stand your ground”
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    2) I do not see the animation. With my experience I see minute animations as well, lets facce it we all do/have to to keep alive at higher levels. I however do not see them letting go of block and then quickly blocking again

Sometimes it happens with me, I attack while enemy is blocking and I get parry, in a massive reflex from hell. It use to run when the AI is pretty defensive, enemies don't use specials, use heavy attacks instantly and push you to the corner, and even block your specials in a combo. The timing of AI actually is something that we can not do nothing about.