**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New crystal

You can buy a crystal with arena chips. You can buy a crystal with loyalty. Why not buy one with gold??? Awards: Credits/Awakening gems/Class catalysts/special characters. Arena crystal champ is punisher, Alliance crystal champ is unstoppable collosus. How about dark phoenix and/or Jessica Jones? What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I can't agree with these ... I just don't see any value on it

2 and 3-star awakening gems? We already have them the solo event crystals.
    Tier 1 and tier 2 catalysts can be farmed easily too.
    And for the champ ... I don't agree on introducing a new champ like that. Maybe a 3-star Kang only.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I like it, I like it! I've always wanted a crystal purchasable with gold.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Agreed that they could introduce some new gold sinks to make things interesting. I used to always be strapped for gold until gold realms came along (which was a bit overkill imo) and I haven't dropped below 10m since. Maybe a special arena that cost 10k gold per match but has matching rewards for the cost.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    I have approx. 950,000 gold and nothing to spend it on. This would be great and a good way to add in Dark Phoenix or Jessica Jones. Could be about 5,000 for each one.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I remember when I thought 100K was a lot of gold... Now I have a minimum of 4 million at any given time. I'd love to have a way to spend it.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    This should be seriously considered. Higher tier players have more gold than can handle, we need a way to spend some of it. Most of us have 7 figures worth of gold and the only thinf you can spend it on is lvling and ranking champs, but with the rate tier 2 alphas drop we need more options.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Maybe 75000 each?