**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8.3mil alliance looking for 3 200k+ (free maps - no donations)

We are a friendly, laid-back alliance looking for 3 new players to join our quirky little family. We are mostly adults who understand that a healthy life involves a work-play balance.
  • We only do Maps 2 and 3, so no donations are necessary
  • We expect you to be able to log in and participate in AQ/AW a few times a day
  • We scored in Gold 3 bracket last season
  • BGs are assigned, but paths are not (looking for someone who understands the logistics of working together and earning max exploration)
  • We have line (find me: SillyCaitlin)
  • SA Target is 350k weekly. We usually earn 41-70% rewards. We don’t keep strict weekly minimums, as long as you usually contibute about 10,000. We understand some weeks are busier than others.
  • We are all officers. It works because we work well together.
  • Must be 200k+ (or have a lot of 5/5 4*s or 3/5 5*s)
Find me in game: SillyCaitlin if you are interested.

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Same deal. We have two spots currently. They fill fast, so find me in game soon if you'd like to join!
    We've decided to do occasional Map 4s with what has built up in the treasury, but will not ever require donations. That's the only difference from what is stated in the original post.
    We still have openings, but even when we look full, still feel free to reach out because I'm always happy to keep you in mind when we have another spot!
    Okay, still looking. Not as quick as in the past. Hope to hear from you today! :):)
    One spot taken, one remains. :blush:
    Looking again. If the above sounds like a place for you, find me on line app: sillycaitlin.