**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Night cralwer doesnt change stance in AW!!

Kabam please have a look into this issue..he is bugged ...lost all my champs twice...doesnt change to swashbuckling mode at all!!

Comments

• TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I just fought one and didn’t even try. Just built up 10 poise and did the ol dash in, dash out method.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I think they changed his mechanics a while back so that he doesn't switch as easily. Some of the videos on how to switch him don't seem to work anymore.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Agree... NC now always evade while he's still on blocking position..
    Harder to get swashbuckling then before
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    What about those who dont have sparky...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Good. That means Kabam fixed the exploit of his easy mode swap.

Easiest way to beat him is with Iceman's coldsnap. Other option is to only hit him while stunned (if available).

Any other champ that has ability reduction is good too. Archangel with Neurotoxins, Xbones with fury stacks, Elektra, Black Widow.

Or go with a bleed immune to avoid the deepwounds damage.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1KTlCxTcMs

Nightcrawler is still very easy in all game modes. Awesome that Kabam is letting us enjoy this.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I’ve tried that MANY times and it’s never worked
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Tonedef wrote: »
    I’ve tried that MANY times and it’s never worked

Timing takes practice, duels are your friend. Nightcrawler’s mode change timer is severely bugged, practice timing your air whiff immediately after he backs up and starts his timer.