**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade useless in unduped oponent?

I encounter unduped mordoo in alliance war i fight him with blade and blade have active danger sense so why mordoo astral evade activated on blade if mordo is unduped

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Mordo duped ability has nothing to do with his astral evade.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    1 - First off: being duped has no effect on Mordo's astral evade.

2 - At best, Blade can only reduce ability accuracy by 45%.

3 - Against Mordo, Blade can't reduce ability accuracy at all: Mordo is immune to ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Its random. Technically, if I understand correctly, Blade danger sense should not be able to affect Mordo since his abilities cant be reduced. Same as Mephisto.

However it does lower Mordos abilities. That is by a percentage though, so a chance for it to activate does exist. To make the most , you need the full trinity of blade, sparky and ghost rider.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited April 2018
    @DoctorJ @Magrailothos He can bypass astral evade but it's a 40% chance and 56% if you have sparky
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    1 - First off: being duped has no effect on Mordo's astral evade.

2 - At best, Blade can only reduce ability accuracy by 45%.

3 - Against Mordo, Blade can't reduce ability accuracy at all: Mordo is immune to ability accuracy reduction.

Mordo is immune to ability reduction, but blade can bypass the immunities of opponents when danger sense is active so blade can bypass astral evade with around a 56% chance with the sparky synergy and 45% without it8g5wledd8ps6.png
    eecjb62as5ce.png

• Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    To all these smart people saying blade cant lower down mordo's abilities are wrong blade's description clearly says he reduces the AAcuracy and bypasses their immunity to it, thats why blade is even awsomer on mephisto compared to iceman mordo also comes in this category.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Afrid wrote: »
    @DoctorJ @Magrailothos He can bypass astral evade but it's a 40% chance and 56% if you have sparky

Reread my post. Im saying that, but at same time saying he shouldnt be able to according to how the abilities are worded in game. If im correct anyways haha.

Edit: nevermind, reread Blade abilities and it does in fact mention he can by pass ability reduction immunities.
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Im using blade trinity with GR and sparky i encounter mordo dupped and parry him and hit him no astral evade but the undupped mordoo i encounter he activate his astral evade so why he cant bypass mordo ability if he is undupped
  • Options
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Im using blade trinity with GR and sparky i encounter mordo dupped and parry him and hit him no astral evade but the undupped mordoo i encounter he activate his astral evade so why he cant bypass mordo ability if he is undupped

Its just coincidence. If you fight more undupe mordos youll get working parrys at some point
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Becasse it NOT always u Can du it. Bro read what ther say