**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fear The Enigma is Recruiting!

fb189uw7x5fs.png
To find our alliance in game search
Alliance Name "Fear The Enigma"
Alliance Tag "F T E"

My friend and I have got sick and tired of joining random alliances in hope to find home to stay long term, well lets just put it blankly **** went south for a number of alliances that we joined. We said we have had enough and started our own alliance, we are a very active and friendly alliance that are looking for 28 more members.

What we are looking for is active players that want to grow the alliance with us, we are looking for players that play daily and can help with throwing up help for other members to get loyalty points, we will also have be updating the alliance description with weeks we will be saving crystals when that becomes necessary.

If you feel like you would like to find a alliance that will last a long while and you will feel at home, look no further we welcome all players.

If you have any further question feel free to leave a comment on this post or send me a message in game my IGN is "Enigma Jay"

Sincerely Enigma Jay AKA Jaynox