Confusion with rifts

When do the chaos rifts end? In the original post it said they finish on the 25th April but in game it says it ends in 16 days. Can we get some clarification about this?

Comments

  • Bob1234Bob1234 Posts: 3
    Bump
  • Hi!

    As listed in the announcement thread, the quest started on April 4th ~10:00AM PST, and ends on May 2nd.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 1,332
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

    As listed in the announcement thread, the quest started on April 4th ~10:00AM PST, and ends on May 2nd.

    Hi @Kabam Lyra !

    The issue here isnt with the quest, or the one you linked. Please look at the announcement thread for the RIFTS versus the time shown in the game. The announcement of Rifts from you guys says April 25th. The timer says 16+ days from this moment, which is leading to the confusion.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 1,785
    I thought the original confusion was about CHAOS RIFT's end date, i.e. 25th April vs +16 more days to end
    Now, I see this "ends on May 2nd". Why is May 2nd come into picture now? Now I'm more confused by the confusion!..... OMG

    g8iwv31fizr7.png
  • Yes the original post is about when the actual RIFTS end. In that announcement it said the 25th April.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 723
    Weren’t rifts basically useless for the first week of the event? Only T1 reasonably able to be run for the first several days? Or am I imagining that?

    Dr. Zola
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 1,332
    DrZola wrote: »
    Weren’t rifts basically useless for the first week of the event? Only T1 reasonably able to be run for the first several days? Or am I imagining that?

    Dr. Zola

    Essentially, but they could be run. I was able to get enough shards from other events for one t2 rift. It wasn't until events hit they became viable. I would just like some clarification on this, as I don't want to think I have extra time to finish EQ and then not be able to run a rift.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 723
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Weren’t rifts basically useless for the first week of the event? Only T1 reasonably able to be run for the first several days? Or am I imagining that?

    Dr. Zola

    Essentially, but they could be run. I was able to get enough shards from other events for one t2 rift. It wasn't until events hit they became viable. I would just like some clarification on this, as I don't want to think I have extra time to finish EQ and then not be able to run a rift.

    Similar for me. A third T4 is a foregone conclusion. But I’d rather not waste time scraping for a fourth if time will
    expire on me.

    Any official guidance on this?

    Dr. Zola
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 219
    Just trying to figure out. How many master rifts did you guys run or can run? I'm trying for 3 runs. Is it possible for 4th run? Just trying to understand what more I need to do.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

    As listed in the announcement thread, the quest started on April 4th ~10:00AM PST, and ends on May 2nd.

    Hi @Kabam Lyra !

    The issue here isnt with the quest, or the one you linked. Please look at the announcement thread for the RIFTS versus the time shown in the game. The announcement of Rifts from you guys says April 25th. The timer says 16+ days from this moment, which is leading to the confusion.

    Thanks for the clarification Primmer79 and apologies for the confusion! The in-game timer is correct. Both the Infinity Chaos and Chaos Rift will end on May 2.

  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 723
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Just trying to figure out. How many master rifts did you guys run or can run? I'm trying for 3 runs. Is it possible for 4th run? Just trying to understand what more I need to do.

    Three T4 rifts can be run simply by doing the EQs.

    The fourth requires a combo of shards from events and building shards from Beginner up. You should be able to run four T3 quests—question is whether you can acquire the additional 5K T4 shards needed to hit T4 rift a fourth time. That basically means running the T3 rift a fifth time, if I’m counting correctly.

    Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 723
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

    As listed in the announcement thread, the quest started on April 4th ~10:00AM PST, and ends on May 2nd.

    Hi @Kabam Lyra !

    The issue here isnt with the quest, or the one you linked. Please look at the announcement thread for the RIFTS versus the time shown in the game. The announcement of Rifts from you guys says April 25th. The timer says 16+ days from this moment, which is leading to the confusion.

    Thanks for the clarification Primmer79 and apologies for the confusion! The in-game timer is correct. Both the Infinity Chaos and Chaos Rift will end on May 2.


    Thank you Lyra.

    DZ
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 219
    DrZola wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Just trying to figure out. How many master rifts did you guys run or can run? I'm trying for 3 runs. Is it possible for 4th run? Just trying to understand what more I need to do.

    Three T4 rifts can be run simply by doing the EQs.

    The fourth requires a combo of shards from events and building shards from Beginner up. You should be able to run four T3 quests—question is whether you can acquire the additional 5K T4 shards needed to hit T4 rift a fourth time. That basically means running the T3 rift a fifth time, if I’m counting correctly.

    Dr. Zola

    Thankyou Dr zola. Appreciate. I'm trying to explore uncollected now. That will give me enough for 3 master rifts. Guillotine is really tough for me this time, not sure if I'll be able to explore. Did complete it. Thankyou once again.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 723
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Just trying to figure out. How many master rifts did you guys run or can run? I'm trying for 3 runs. Is it possible for 4th run? Just trying to understand what more I need to do.

    Three T4 rifts can be run simply by doing the EQs.

    The fourth requires a combo of shards from events and building shards from Beginner up. You should be able to run four T3 quests—question is whether you can acquire the additional 5K T4 shards needed to hit T4 rift a fourth time. That basically means running the T3 rift a fifth time, if I’m counting correctly.

    Dr. Zola

    Thankyou Dr zola. Appreciate. I'm trying to explore uncollected now. That will give me enough for 3 master rifts. Guillotine is really tough for me this time, not sure if I'll be able to explore. Did complete it. Thankyou once again.

    There's a thread on Guilly on forums, but most of it is simple bickering from the usual suspects. I've got a couple of comments on there that could be helpful for combating Guilly. Main thing is to use her aggressiveness against her with a light intercept. Also keeping her on her side of the screen can be helpful to prolonging your life.

    Good luck.

    Dr. Zola
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 219
    DrZola wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Just trying to figure out. How many master rifts did you guys run or can run? I'm trying for 3 runs. Is it possible for 4th run? Just trying to understand what more I need to do.

    Three T4 rifts can be run simply by doing the EQs.

    The fourth requires a combo of shards from events and building shards from Beginner up. You should be able to run four T3 quests—question is whether you can acquire the additional 5K T4 shards needed to hit T4 rift a fourth time. That basically means running the T3 rift a fifth time, if I’m counting correctly.

    Dr. Zola

    Thankyou Dr zola. Appreciate. I'm trying to explore uncollected now. That will give me enough for 3 master rifts. Guillotine is really tough for me this time, not sure if I'll be able to explore. Did complete it. Thankyou once again.

    There's a thread on Guilly on forums, but most of it is simple bickering from the usual suspects. I've got a couple of comments on there that could be helpful for combating Guilly. Main thing is to use her aggressiveness against her with a light intercept. Also keeping her on her side of the screen can be helpful to prolonging your life.

    Good luck.

    Dr. Zola

    I'll try to explore. I'll 1st explore guilly then go backwards. Last month I did explore uncollected. Anyways I just did my 1st master Rift, got 7200 t2a. Don't know if I should be happy or not. But it helped me form a t2a full. And it makes 4 t2a in my inventory. So as I get a better champ he or she goes straight to r4. Guess you need to find positives in life. 😊
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 723
    That’s a solid rift result. Probably the best loot chest one in fact, and it’s the only good one I’ve gotten so far (in these or the earlier rifts last year).

    Hold out for a game changing 5* if you can. Game becomes much more fun when you have one.

    Dr. Zola
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 692
    If the past is any indication, they will SELL rift shards with 4-5 days remaining so guys can take another pass at them.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 723
    @Vdh2008 this is probably true. Question is whether it’s a good value and worth it to roll the RNG die again.

    Dr. Zola
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 337
    Is it possible to run more than 2 master rifts and 1 heroic rift?
  • Yes if you do all the difficulties
Sign In or Register to comment.