**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

suggestion for next monthly quest boss

FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I'm absolutely impressed by the last monthly quest boss strenght (master). Ty very much for showing so much care about non-spender players. My max champ is a 4* r5 quake. Her attack is around 1300. so I must face a nameless gully with 5700 attack and usnstoppable after every sp1 and stun immune. and yes, I'm not a hardcore-super-sayan-one-above-all-god player :( and will not be in near future. Kabam, if possible next monthly quest boss don't stress so much, make a fully immune spider-gwen (for example) with 100.000 attack. because there will be no difference in amount of disappointment I'll have from your quests. Thx!

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I'm absolutely impressed by the last monthly quest boss strenght (master). Ty very much for showing so much care about non-spender players. My max champ is a 4* r5 quake. Her attack is around 1300. so I must face a nameless gully with 5700 attack and usnstoppable after every sp1 and stun immune. and yes, I'm not a hardcore-super-sayan-one-above-all-god player :( and will not be in near future. Kabam, if possible next monthly quest boss don't stress so much, make a fully immune spider-gwen (for example) with 100.000 attack. because there will be no difference in amount of disappointment I'll have from your quests. Thx!
    ukav531274gz.gif