**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master rift

Can anyone give me details on the master rift? such as the champs PI and the possible rewards?? well aside from the 500 5* shards for completion of course.

Comments

• Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    YouTube is your friend here. 8-15k PI, and anywhere from 5* shards to 5* Featured Crystals to Tier 2 shards and 5* class awakening gems.
  • Options
    JinrioJinrio Posts: 8
    thanks, guess i’m still not cut out for the master mode considering my 4* r4 champs that are only around 3.8-4.4k PI.
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Jinrio wrote: »
    thanks, guess i’m still not cut out for the master mode considering my 4* r4 champs that are only around 3.8-4.4k PI.

That shouldn't deter you. I have 4* r40 champs that can kill ROL players lol just gotta learn to parry, dexterity and intercept
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Jinrio wrote: »

First fight is generally a Spider Gwen, so it starts out easy enough. Really depends on what line you get, too. Some have a couple of Modoks, so they can be tough if you aren't used to fighting him. I would suggest going in, though, prizes definitely worth it if you can finish. Even if it costs potions or units. I got a 5* featured crystal on my third run, and my first two runs had 5* shards.