**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

who to awaken

Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 864 ★★★
finally was able to finish story mode and got the generic 5* awakening stone. debating on a few to awaken. uktron- at r4 already and have 40 tech stones. cable - r4 already have 20 stones or magik-r4 no mystic stones. thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Magik, a 5* awakened of her makes her a very annoying defender.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Magik needs to be a decent sig to be really useful like 40. I honestly wouldn’t use a generic on any of those. I have 2 of those 3 champs at rank 4/55 or higher
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I’d wait.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ultron-def not a generic. Even a tech would be a waste on him, his sig is kinda useless. Same with cable's. Magik is worth a mystic gem for sure but not really a generic
  • Options
    AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    edited April 2018
    Go for Magik, even if you don't have the sig stones yet. You will get some in the future. In your list Magik wins by a landslide. Maybe is another story when comparing to another champion list, but if you look at the God tier, in the mutant section Iceman doesn't need to be awakened and Archangel does, but he is useless against immunity champs. Speaking of mystic champs there is Voodoo with a must on awakening, but Magik can do much more. If your planning in using her only for attack, then save the gem, but in defense is imperative. Plus I don't like Voodoo that much, and Scarlet Witch since the nerf is, ok, a good god tier champ still, but no quite what she used to be, plus she needs infinite sig level. In the skill section the gods are gwenpool and blade, both OP unduped. Cosmics... Medusa is really good, defending and attacking high defense enemies, and she destroys robots. Her sig abality is OP, but.. Shame that she shines most with a specific synergy. Hyperion for defense maybe better duped, but not necessary in the long run. Spider-Man Stark OP unduped and finally Star-Lord, we all know about him.
    So, God tier champs that must dupe to really shine:
    -Archangel
    -Doctor Voodoo
    -Scarlet Witch
    -Medusa
    -Star-Lord
    And Magik? She shines even without dupe, but duped in defense is a really scarry monster, specially a 5* one.
  • Options
    rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 104
    Wouldn’t use a generic on any of them. Magik as a defender is not even that useful anymore. A decent AA melts her, blade destroys her and you have others like Bishop and Gladiator Hulk eating her up. A Generic on her is a waste