**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android compensation Hyperion arena

I just want to point out a ridiculous side effect of the way the Android compensation was handled.

The inventory can only hold 10 stamina refills. The rest go in the stash and expire in 2 weeks. Those who got compensation have 10 to 50 refills expiring. Naturally, they'll all be used for Hyperion. And once you use them, you have to go all the way and grind for him because otherwise it's a real waste.

The inventory problem was pointed out when compensation was first given but no action was taken.

There are ways this could have handled better, all of which were suggested. A third Voodoo arena would have channeled most players into fighting for Voodoo instead of Hyperion. Giving the equivalent in units instead of stamina refills would have removed the pressure to get back in the arena within 2 weeks.

But I guess what Kabam actually did was the result of careful thought over an entire week of silence, so I'm sure it's for the best.