**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    New points made it much better thanks kabam, why do 6*s take so long to refresh? they aren’t better than 5*s, believe me my 6* gamora does not really need such a big cooldown period
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited May 2018
    So does someone know what is the record in term of rooms achieved in dungeons 5 and 6 ? I guess top players managed at least till room 5/6 in dungeon 6 ?
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    So does someone know what is the record in term of rooms achieved in dungeons 5 and 6 ? I guess top players managed at least till room 5/6 in dungeon 6 ?

I’ve seen Legacy and Yeet die in room 10.
  • Options
    PrakharPrakhar Posts: 1
    Sir please help me out with this thing I am only able to do 1.5k points but my friends do 7.5k point. I only get 650 dark artifact but they get 1.5k. I am also not able to see any option to buy a 5 star using the artifact why is it can you please tell @Kabam Miike or @Kabam DK or anyone please.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Prakhar wrote: »
    Sir please help me out with this thing I am only able to do 1.5k points but my friends do 7.5k point. I only get 650 dark artifact but they get 1.5k. I am also not able to see any option to buy a 5 star using the artifact why is it can you please tell @Kabam Miike or @Kabam DK or anyone please.

Because your prestige is not high enough
  • Options
    billbillbillbillbillbillbillbill Posts: 29
    Thank you for adding the points to dungeons 4 and 5. It helped a bit. But all in all this event is a complete failure. For the first time in a year and a half of playing this game you have made content that takes just too much time. Not total time. but consecutive time. I've never had to play the game more than the 3 minute fight timer in one sitting. I can pause the game anytime, take breaks between arena fights. Go to sleep in the middle of AQ and AW. But your infinity dungeons force me to play for 20 and 30 minutes straight (for just 1 dungeon). praying for no internet issues and no emergency maintenence. also counting on my partner not to have connection problems. I have never even bothered with these forums other than to look for an alliance. Every other time the game was a pain in my ass it was due to difficult fights and my lack of high powered characters. Now i log onto mcoc to fight time constraints, phone overheating, emergency maintenence. I'm done complaining. Just please don't make content that completely changes the way it has to be played. I have a PC and PS if i want to game for hours on end. I chose my sanity over your infinity dungeons. I've given up on the event entirely. And I'll be holding off on any purchases for months to come in fear of quitting soon if the game keeps trending twards being work.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Emergency maintenance, scheduled maintenance... yeah.

Kabam, you know people work right? And the game is down during the limited window when people can actually play? Do you not take any of this into consideration? Obviously not. You should start caring about the players and not just their spending habits.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Emergency maintenance, scheduled maintenance... yeah.

Kabam, you know people work right? And the game is down during the limited window when people can actually play? Do you not take any of this into consideration? Obviously not. You should start caring about the players and not just their spending habits.

Well said. I’m over it, people been dropping like flies because they don’t wanna deal with Kabams nonsense anymore, this game will be dead before we know it all because of Kabam
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Honestly Kabam, you owe the players AT LEAST some Infinity Dust as compensation at this point (if not more for the players affected in other areas of the game). This has been happening frequently as of late, and it's just flat out ridiculous
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    I don't understand how you expect us to achieve the amounts required to purchase the rewards available when we're constantly being obstructed by emergency maintenance every few days. The amount of time and effort required was already extensive without having your champions being wasted in the middle of a dungeon run. It's honestly very disappointing
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Got in game email today that they improved the points and difficulty. Is that current or just reiterating the past - and non sufficient - change ?
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Got in game email today that they improved the points and difficulty. Is that current or just reiterating the past - and non sufficient - change ?

I was wondering the same. If they finally fixed it that would be great and really surprising. Sadly the in game messages links to the old announcement which did not adequately fix things. :(
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can you please confirm this? Are there new changes coming per the in game message?
  • Options
    Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    Why are we getting an in game notification on Dungeon changes that supposedly took place 13 days ago not that it's any less time consuming than before the supposed changes you made.
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Miike commented in another thread essentially confirming that it's just referencing the change from two weeks ago but they wanted to get that info out to all those not on the forums, reddit, etc.

Don't see why you would wait two weeks to push that message out though as now there's only two more weeks left in the event anyway.
  • Options
    Too bad ...oh well
  • Options
    Wolfe_Wolfe_ Posts: 12
    Nice. Now people are going to be confused. You guys should have been more clear about when these changes actually happened so people arent expecting easier dungeons going forward.
  • Options
    richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet as this thread is quite long now, but here is a suggestion I would like to make in regards to the dungeon matchmaking.

Recently I attempted a run at dungeon 6, the partner that I was matched with had 1 rank 5 4 star and 2 rank 4 4 star champions selected in their team, this did not meet the minimum rating outlined for dungeon 6 and they failed to make it through 1 fight. Wasting my best champions for a result of 0.
    I think you should make some adjustments to this partner matching to do one of if not both of these things.
    1. Limit the ability to use the random matching to teams that meet or exceed the recommended ratings.
    2. Give the opportunity to vet your partner before entering the dungeon so that we don't get stooged with a partner clearly not capable of matching the progress or difficulty of the dungeon ahead.
  • Options
    It’s probably been said, but I’d like to see a change where, if the room boss was beaten but one of the two don’t respond, the room is closed and you get full points. We have enough connection issues and game crashes that this constant loss of points on a win is ridiculous.
  • Options
    jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Y’all made it harder with that may 5 update, not easier.

Used to be able to blitz to d5r6 and now can barely get through room 3. Instead of making it easier you added crazier buffs that deal attackers more damage.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I keep timing out with slower players in the harder difficulties of dungeon 5 and 6. Can at least dungeon 6 get like 12-15 min instead of 10

It's 12:30 minutes long right now, not 10.
  • Options
    I'm seriously getting pissed at matchmaking pairing us up with people who bring the bare minimum champs and can't clear the first room. You guys need to fix this kabam because its a total failure. Not everyone has time to waste and being locked in there for 10 mins because some idiot has died early on map 1 makes no sense.