**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    how are they unable to clear the first room if they bring the bare minimum champs?

because they are potato
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    richo82 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet as this thread is quite long now, but here is a suggestion I would like to make in regards to the dungeon matchmaking.

Recently I attempted a run at dungeon 6, the partner that I was matched with had 1 rank 5 4 star and 2 rank 4 4 star champions selected in their team, this did not meet the minimum rating outlined for dungeon 6 and they failed to make it through 1 fight. Wasting my best champions for a result of 0.
    I think you should make some adjustments to this partner matching to do one of if not both of these things.
    1. Limit the ability to use the random matching to teams that meet or exceed the recommended ratings.
    2. Give the opportunity to vet your partner before entering the dungeon so that we don't get stooged with a partner clearly not capable of matching the progress or difficulty of the dungeon ahead.

when i use find a match, i almost always use this type of set up and almost always clear 2 rooms on D6 using this,
    i save my best teams for alliance members or friends, but ive often been able to hit all milestones using the find a match feature using 1 550 or R3 5* and 2 440s or r2 5*s and i dont always take a class advantage path either
    you just got a bad match it happens,
  • Options
    HuonuoHuonuo Posts: 42
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg
    Saw this on YouTube, an example of the 5* crystal. Just out of curiosity, what is the absolute max value of Dark artefacts one can obtain over the whole event, 27k seems like a lot for a crystal. What’s the max per day and max over the whole event?

Also, is there actually a max on how many of each crystal I can purchase? For example if I wanted to get star Lord really bad, would I be able to buy 2 of these crystals for 54k shards or is it only 1 available?

27k is a lot, but if you're able to hit every milestones every day, you should be able to get 3 of the 5-Star Crystals. You are able to purchase the crystal multiple times, so you could theoretically buy the same Crystal 3 times.

You did remind me of something important that I should probably call out. Notice that the Champions in the Top Prizes are blue. The crystals contain Basic Champions. Duplicating them will only give 1 Signature level, and no Shards, etc.

@Kabam Miike Please reconfirm that we can buy same crystal multiple times, I purchased one war crystal two weeks back but It doesn't allow me to buy another one today. Please confirm the 1/1 purchase limit will be lifted in a new cycle so we can buy same crystal like you stated
  • Options
    HuonuoHuonuo Posts: 42
    Huonuo wrote: »
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg
    Saw this on YouTube, an example of the 5* crystal. Just out of curiosity, what is the absolute max value of Dark artefacts one can obtain over the whole event, 27k seems like a lot for a crystal. What’s the max per day and max over the whole event?

Also, is there actually a max on how many of each crystal I can purchase? For example if I wanted to get star Lord really bad, would I be able to buy 2 of these crystals for 54k shards or is it only 1 available?

27k is a lot, but if you're able to hit every milestones every day, you should be able to get 3 of the 5-Star Crystals. You are able to purchase the crystal multiple times, so you could theoretically buy the same Crystal 3 times.

You did remind me of something important that I should probably call out. Notice that the Champions in the Top Prizes are blue. The crystals contain Basic Champions. Duplicating them will only give 1 Signature level, and no Shards, etc.

@Kabam Miike Please reconfirm that we can buy same crystal multiple times, I purchased one war crystal two weeks back but It doesn't allow me to buy another one today. Please confirm the 1/1 purchase limit will be lifted in a new cycle so we can buy same crystal like you stated

vvxixyx7k11d.jpeg

@Kabam Miike a picture is worth a thousand words. I bought my first two weeks.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

This has already been clarified elsewhere, but no, you cannot purchase the same Dark Artifact Crystal more than once. The limits shown in game are correct. Apologies for the confusion.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

This has already been clarified elsewhere, but no, you cannot purchase the same Dark Artifact Crystal more than once. The limits shown in game are correct. Apologies for the confusion.

I’m curious, where was this clarified for the first time? I cant seem to find it.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

I’m curious, where was this clarified for the first time? I cant seem to find it.

You can find the comments that clarify about the Crystals here.
  • Options
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

What’s confusing me is that in the link you posted Mike said this, “Additionally, we have said afterwards that this is not the case”. When was he referring to? As this was May 18th which was more than 3 weeks after dungeons actually started.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Wow. This is the dumbest thing ever. The crystal doesn't give the full champ which means that you have a good shot at getting the equivalent of a signature stone for your trouble. So open a crystal with a lot of champs you need or need awakened and if you don't get it you can now choose one of the crystals with a greater chance of being useless. Why is Kabam hell bent on pissing off the players?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You would think that after the announcement was made that you could get the same crystal multiple times they would honor that even if it wasn't intended that way.
  • Options
    I like this
  • Options
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

What’s confusing me is that in the link you posted Mike said this, “Additionally, we have said afterwards that this is not the case”. When was he referring to? As this was May 18th which was more than 3 weeks after dungeons actually started.

@Kabam Miike can you clarify please
  • Options
    You really couldn't let us have more than one attempt at each crystal?
  • Options
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

Hi @Kabam Miike I know that this issue has already been clarified on May 17th by your post indicating that it was your mistake and that each crystal can only be purchased once and that the 1/1 purchase limit will not be lifted after weekly cycle. However, as I'm sure you're aware, under the current Dark Artifacts System you can only get 27K Artifacts every 2 weeks (1950 x 27 = 27,300). This made it so that you gained your 27K for your first purchase on the day before the changeover from Chaos/Nightmare/Genesis to Evolution/War/Death.

Here is my issue, I was under the assumption of this post that I could purchase 3 of the same crystals and hence I was targeting to get Archangel from the Death Crystal. At which point I made the purchase. And in doing so, this made so that IF I wanted to make 2 purchases in the Chaos/Nightmare/Genesis cycle going forward, it was not possible, because I would only have 27K Dark Artifacts for the start of the week 5 cycle. Which means by the time I obtain another 27K Dark Artifacts, I will not be able to purchase anything from the Chaos/Nightmare/Genesis crystals as the last week ends on Evolution/War/Death.

Due to the misinformation, I had decided to go for 3 Death crystals, but if I had known that there was a purchase limit of ONLY 1 per crystal, I would have initially bought a Nightmare crystal, then a Chaos crystal and ended on a Death crystal. However, now I'm forced (due to my initial purchase being Death) to now purchase either Chaos or Nightmare, and ultimately end with Evolution or War.

Might I suggestion that in order to solve this issue that you bring back all 6 crystals on the FINAL day (June 6th) to allow for people that were acting under the wrong information prior to give them the opportunity to purchase the crystal they would have done knowing that they can only get 1 of each.

Kind regards,

Concerned Summoner Blooregarde
  • Options
    SimonideSimonide Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    Well
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Hey Everybody!

While we're all gearing up for Dungeons Day, we wanted to add one more thing that we hope will make it a little easier for you to hit your Milestones!

For the duration of this event, the refresh cost on all Champions in Dungeons, regardless of Rarity, will be 1 Unit.

That means that you'll have more access to your best team, and will especially help Summoners with smaller rosters.

Remember! Dungeons Day is only a couple days away! Saturday, May 26th at 12 pm PT!

Can we get confirmation this info is correct? Last time you said something it was wrong.
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Kabam make dungeon worst @Kabam Miike you said you make easier the Dungeon room 1-4 but why dungeon 6 room 1-2 is more harder nodes and the oponent is more harder than before
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Kabam make dungeon worst @Kabam Miike you said you make easier the Dungeon room 1-4 but why dungeon 6 room 1-2 is more harder nodes and the oponent is more harder than before

Yeah, the very same day you sent us the email I tried dungeon 6 and lost all of my champs at second map.. I imagine this was intended ;)
  • Options
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

Please can I get an answer to this, I cannot find where it was first explained that Mike had made a mistake and you can only buy 1 of each crystal. I’d expect it to be made a news and announcements sticky post and an in game message sent out to everyone to clarify. Especially after Mike said that you could buy as many as you want. Where’s the communication and transparency?
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Where’s the communication and transparency?

in an announcement thread.
    they said they would be more transparent. they said it and... that's it.

let me check my game real quick. brb...
    back. was checking the gold crystals. they clearly display drop rates of "100% gold".
    alright, i confirmed. whoever is in charge of transparency, they are still as transparent as they have ever been.

Yep and these new dark artifact shard 5* are 100% chance for a 5*, but everyone of my alliance members pulled the bottom tier champs, griot, Kamala, IP.

Are all the champs the same drop rate?
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg

Hi @Kabam Miike I know that this issue has already been clarified on May 17th by your post indicating that it was your mistake and that each crystal can only be purchased once and that the 1/1 purchase limit will not be lifted after weekly cycle. However, as I'm sure you're aware, under the current Dark Artifacts System you can only get 27K Artifacts every 2 weeks (1950 x 27 = 27,300). This made it so that you gained your 27K for your first purchase on the day before the changeover from Chaos/Nightmare/Genesis to Evolution/War/Death.

Here is my issue, I was under the assumption of this post that I could purchase 3 of the same crystals and hence I was targeting to get Archangel from the Death Crystal. At which point I made the purchase. And in doing so, this made so that IF I wanted to make 2 purchases in the Chaos/Nightmare/Genesis cycle going forward, it was not possible, because I would only have 27K Dark Artifacts for the start of the week 5 cycle. Which means by the time I obtain another 27K Dark Artifacts, I will not be able to purchase anything from the Chaos/Nightmare/Genesis crystals as the last week ends on Evolution/War/Death.

Due to the misinformation, I had decided to go for 3 Death crystals, but if I had known that there was a purchase limit of ONLY 1 per crystal, I would have initially bought a Nightmare crystal, then a Chaos crystal and ended on a Death crystal. However, now I'm forced (due to my initial purchase being Death) to now purchase either Chaos or Nightmare, and ultimately end with Evolution or War.

Might I suggestion that in order to solve this issue that you bring back all 6 crystals on the FINAL day (June 6th) to allow for people that were acting under the wrong information prior to give them the opportunity to purchase the crystal they would have done knowing that they can only get 1 of each.

Kind regards,

Concerned Summoner Blooregarde

If there is a purchase limit of 1 why do the crystals rotate ? Please make them all available for the last week if you are keeping the purchase limit !
  • Options
    KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    I have another kind of issue, I have 1140 Dark Artifacts now so I found that I will reach 26490 by the end even with the double rewards on 26th so I will miss another cryatal by only 510 :(

Please @Kabam Miike is there any other way to get a little amount like this in the coming days?
  • Options
    NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    I was about to finish dungeon 5, I was waiting for my partner to finished the boss, after a few minutes I notice that the time wasnt going down, then I realize the game wasnt showing the fight was finished, how did I know? well, my partner send me a message to finished the boss, I tried to enter the fight, but everytime I clicked on the boss, it shows that the other player was fighting, when he wasnt, I tried by exiting the mode and reenter, but the game has already finished the dungeon, from the 4000 points I only got a little more that one thousand
    I cant wait for dungeon day, for this glitch and buggy game to make me lost all my points
  • Options
    WebosWebos Posts: 8
    I was playing in the dungeons for the last crystal and when I done the points what I needed don't were added. Now I can't play another dungeon because the time is done and the crystal is gone.
    Why does that happen? It is not the first time, in addition to that there have also been several emergency maintenance that do not play well.
    My ID is Dilan Unger
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Miike can you please extend 1 week more for the infinity dungeon event quest ?
  • Options
    Hey Everybody!

While we're all gearing up for Dungeons Day, we wanted to add one more thing that we hope will make it a little easier for you to hit your Milestones!

For the duration of this event, the refresh cost on all Champions in Dungeons, regardless of Rarity, will be 1 Unit.

That means that you'll have more access to your best team, and will especially help Summoners with smaller rosters.

Remember! Dungeons Day is only a couple days away! Saturday, May 26th at 12 pm PT!

Hmm, is this another error on your part Miike? The last two days have had full cost to recharge. Is their, perhaps, two manuals for dungeons and you’ve got the old version? Or wil we ever see 1 unit recharges?