**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinels still make the game stale

Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
So i know that the sentinels got nerfed, but now in day two of AQ i noticed the big thing for me is that it doesn’t matter if they are hard or easy, it’s just boring!
The great fun before was watching the symbiods bleed and seem to take real damage.
Also it’s not a robot thing as fighting Ultron or Vision is Fun. Maybe if you added something like after so much damage an arm falls off or they start to smoke or something.
I don’t know maybe it’s me but since may of 2015 I’ve never been so board with AQ until now. It’s stale and the sentinels are the reason. Please do something to fix this.

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Easiest solution: eliminate the "minions" from the map. Replace those nodes with a true random defender from the 120+ champs in the game. It would be a lot more like AW. You know the class, but it could be any champ from that class.

To keep it a little more consistent on difficulty, maybe limit it to only 4-5 "original" champs for each class.

Science node: Spidergwen, She Hulk, Hulk, Capt America, WW2
    Skill node: Moonknight, Xbones, Falcon, Hawkeye, Daredevil
    Mutant: Wolvie, Colossus, Magneto, Storm, Cyclops
    Tech: Rocket, Starlord, Vision, Ironman, Civil Warrior
    Cosmic: Drax, Gamora, Ronan, Blackbolt, Venom
    Mystic: Scarlet Witch, Ghost Rider, Guilly, Iron Fist, Dr Strange

Rest of the map stays the same.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Easiest solution: eliminate the "minions" from the map. Replace those nodes with a true random defender from the 120+ champs in the game. It would be a lot more like AW. You know the class, but it could be any champ from that class.

To keep it a little more consistent on difficulty, maybe limit it to only 4-5 "original" champs for each class.

Science node: Spidergwen, She Hulk, Hulk, Capt America, WW2
    Skill node: Moonknight, Xbones, Falcon, Hawkeye, Daredevil
    Mutant: Wolvie, Colossus, Magneto, Storm, Cyclops
    Tech: Rocket, Starlord, Vision, Ironman, Civil Warrior
    Cosmic: Drax, Gamora, Ronan, Blackbolt, Venom
    Mystic: Scarlet Witch, Ghost Rider, Guilly, Iron Fist, Dr Strange

Rest of the map stays the same.

I like this idea.

I agree that I am not sure what it is, maybe the fact that sents are so large that you are zoomed out, for me they just seem so bland and not as interactive.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    #GetTheSentinelsOut :D
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I agree Sentinels are not an exciting part of the AQ.