**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incredible precise prediction for Proxima Midnight

Amazing.
jv0owzfaijog.png
778ucfqoy0am.png

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Those are not predictions, they are the scores people reported on the reddit survey that tracks cutoffs.
  • Options
    BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Those are not predictions, they are the scores people reported on the reddit survey that tracks cutoffs.
    Check the rank 147 and rank 150

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Anyone can input their name is marveltrucos
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Anyone can input their name is marveltrucos
    I think Those are reports from trucos that he had submitted to him or he got via line chats etc.
  • Options
    Bassanio wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Check the rank 147 and rank 150
    yup both those scores were floated around in screenshots and trucos took the time to report it for the survey?
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’m confused are these charts both supposed to be inserted data and so the 16m is clearly a typo as many have suspected, or is the 50m score the prediction so op is mosckingn them for being so wrong?
  • Options
    BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    I’m confused are these charts both supposed to be inserted data and so the 16m is clearly a typo as many have suspected, or is the 50m score the prediction so op is mosckingn them for being so wrong?
    That's the cutoff of round 1 and round 2. Besides, Trocus provide the evidence to assure 16m is not typo. 76qu1dcq5tin.png