**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliances and its benefits ?

I’m sure this is one of the most common Question on here but i really got so confused when i search about it so i decided to discuss about it here .

So I hope to find the answer to those questions .

Alliances and its benefits.

1-As a leader or an officer What are the benefits of becoming one?

2- As a normal member what is rewards i get from practising AW & AQ?

3- will the rewards be different if Im the leader or an officer or are we all getting the same exact rewards?

4- will I get extra credit if I kill more defencer and the boss?

5- what exactly happen when I help any member of my Alliance with energy or champions in versus ? ( I mean do I lose any any of my units or energy when I help them or its all for free and I get the 1000 daily loyalty?

6- what happen when all of the leader , officer or a member missed an AQ or AW?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    just join an alliance and ask them all these questions. check the alliance recruitment part of this forum. literally hundreds of alliances are always looking.

good luck
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Ability to kick players and start AW and AS

Depends on what tier and maps you run
    But war gives you shards anywhere from 3* to 6* depending on alliances war tier
    Different maps give different map crystals which range from alliance potions to full t4cc

3- will the rewards be different if Im the leader or an officer or are we all getting the same exact rewards?

Everyone gets the same rewards

Not really I think in war depending on defender kills and attacker kills you get more gold for skirmish rewards but not sure

5- what exactly happen when I help any member of my Alliance with energy or champions in versus ? ( I mean do I lose any any of my units or energy when I help them or its all for free and I get the 1000 daily loyalty?

No cost. You do it for free and get up to 1000 loyalty per day

Depends on the alliance some will kick for missing AQ or AW. Others are more relaxed or will only run 1 or 2 battle groups
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    DonAnan wrote: »
    I’m sure this is one of the most common Question on here but i really got so confused when i search about it so i decided to discuss about it here .

So I hope to find the answer to those questions .

Thanks

1. Leaders and officers do not get extra rewards for being a leader or officer. The benefit depends on how much you enjoy running or managing a team.

2. AW rewards shards for 3/4/5 star crystals...plus war crystals which are kinda meh
    AQ gives you map crystals that have catalysts and catalyst fragments, along with gold and battlechips

3. Nope, see answer #1

4. More kills can gain you a little extra gold in AW from the MVP rewards. AQ has no extra bonuses for kills

5. Helping with energy does not take from your energy. You just gain your 1000 loyalty. (Keep hitting "help" even after you hit the 1,000 loyalty max...it still helps your teammates.

6. If the whole team misses out on AQ, you just don't get the AQ rewards. If they do not run AWs, the war ranking will degrade. (I hope that answers your question...I am kind of confused about what you are asking with #6)
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Sorry, @Patchie93 answered your questions while I was typing. Did not mean to double post answers. :)
  • Options
    DonAnanDonAnan Posts: 13
    @Blitzkilla420 @Patchie93 @Solswerd thanks you all guys that really help . appreciate your time to answer all the questions :)
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Bottom line. You get more rewards by being in an alliance. Daily events,. 3 Day completion, gifting events, etc... That's without even doing AQ or AW.
    I think the rest of your questions were answered
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    no problem @DonAnan
  • Options
    VoodooVoodoo Posts: 21
    I have a question what is the benefit of having more than one battle groups? And when you have two or more do the opponents have to beat all battle groups to win or just one?
  • Options
    JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    You get more rewards with having multiple BGs.