**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Average 4* or great 3*

I'm a new player and just got Magneto as my first 4*. Is it worth leveling him over my existing awesome 3*, or should I raise them instead?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    If you dont have other 4* then definitely level him up. But which 3 stars you have?
  • Options
    JagaoJagao Posts: 2
    My top 3* ones are Iceman, Hyperion, Gwenpool, Guilottine, Hood and Ultron. Still rank 2-3 so I want to decide if I should rank them to 4 or level up the 4* Magneto instead.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    You should still try to build up your 4* roster as quickly as possible no matter how bad they are. When my account was younger my only 4* champs were gambit and falcon, but they still helped me progress further then the 3* champs I had like quake.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Rank your 4* champs. My first was Colossus. Even he was a beast when compared to my 3* champs.

You will get a lot more done in the game with a 4* champ at 3/30 than you will with a 3* at 4/40. It won't be long before your 3* champs will only be used for arena grinding.