**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinite streak.

So, is this not a thing anymore? Third straightnarena where I’ve had to redo my streak because between round 100-300 I’ve thrown death matches with 3/30s.

Comments

• Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    pboeb3u8couw.png
  • BarrBarr Posts: 18
    Been having the same issue
    g0vvewi0kxw3.png
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    What a bunch of BS! This game is as stable as a chair with one leg.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited April 2018
    Happens, you always run the risk with 3/30 in arenas that have 5*. Sometimes the game says enough is enough for the odd fight to make sure you're awake

Generally the best way I tried to avoid this was the obvious, don't use 3/30... But also run teams that have at least 2 legit synergies the whole way through. Having suicides hasn't even saved me at times. Today I lost streaks twice in t4, but I blame that on the way the game runs on not only my phone, but many of the community members peripherals since last "update". I mean the game has never ran well since 12.0 on my android, it's just especially poor lately
    gop02zlyrj6s.png
    Eh, still happening lol
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Eh, still using 3/30 lol
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    yeah only happens with 3/30 in my experience
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    There is a basement PI threshold that will trigger death squads. This is true in all of the arenas, and most of us know they exist. In my experience, the lower base PI champs (like Wolverine, Ms Marvel, Black panther) have a higher risk of dropping below that threshold.

That's not to say that these thresholds haven't been adjusted recently. This may also be a carry-over effect from the PI-based rewards system adjustment from dungeons.
    I have 108 4* I refuse to not run them if I’m grinding haha.