**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why no single alliance revives??

Apologies if this has been raised before but it's starting to get very annoying. Why force people to buy a team revive in AQ or AW when a single is often more necessary?

I just stuffed up my Electro fight in AQ. Completely accept it as my fault, not blaming lags or the inability to double evade. My timing was just off and I screwed up and lost my widow. But this meant I was then left in the position of either buying a team revive which would be completely wasted on 2/3 of my line up or to take one of my other champs in. I chose the second option. Cap Marv did a great job and didn't take a blow but I still nearly **** lost her because this is day 5 of AQ and his charge is heavy as, this far in.

I know the obvious answer is coz it generates more revenue because players are forced to waste units unnecessarily, but come on kabam, seriously, you need to rethink this position.

Comments