**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name Change (need help from Admin/Mods)

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
So I want to maybe change my name to something Marvel related, but all of the names are taken, and I don’t fancy putting Xx____xX around them. I know when you ask for a new ign, you say like 3 names you want, and support picks one if it’s available.

The main point. Is it okay for the support to change an active players name to someone who took a good name but doesn’t play anymore? (As in, the guys with the ? On their profile faces or noobs who haven’t even gotten any titles and only have like one 2*). It’s highly unlikely for them to ever play again, as it just seems like a waste of server space and a good name. Any company philosophy on this?

Comments

• Hi Hammerbro_64,

The Support Team would be unable to change another players name without direct confirmation from them. There are still plenty of great names to be had. If you decide you want to change your in-game name, you can submit a name change request to our Support Team.

Please include 3 possible names you would like. If your name meets the following requirements, we will be able to make the change:

The name(s) supplied does not violate our Terms of Service
    Please do not include any of your personal information in your name. Any real-life information included in your name may cause a security risk for you.
    Inappropriate language must also be avoided.
    The name(s) supplied does not contain Marvel/Transformer intellectual property
    The name is not already being used
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ok thank you @Kabam Ahab