**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many hits does Hype l3 count as?

DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
Hi all, question for game team.

Normally as far as I understand, an l3 counts as a single hit. Hence why iceman ice armor can eat l3s .

However it seems to be working different with killmonger. You can see in the video below that hype l3 is taking away 2 indestructible charges. Curious as to why? Thanks

https://youtu.be/NKMJ4sLaWus

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Probably has to do with km's abilities, not hyperion. Maybe try using km against someone with more than 3 hits in sp3 and see what happens
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    But thats the thing. An l3 should only count as a single hit, not as multiple. Its why iceman can eat an l3 and only take 5% health. This should technically eat only one indestructible charge , not 2.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Technically it should, but killmonger's indestructible charges are a newer mechanic and might work differently. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they get used up even through blocked hits?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    An SP3 counts as a single hit in regards to damage taken (hence Iceman's ability to eat one), however the hit counter will still go up by the number of hits in the special.

This is shown in the Chadwick & Tom challenge with the 15-hit combo requirements. If you use a champ like Ultron and run a SP3 (25-hit combo), the AI won't take any damage because it's one damage source, but the counter will hit 15 and unlock damage for the first hit after the special is complete.

In the case of Killmonger, it sounds like his mechanics are based on number of hits and not necessarily the number of sources. This could very well be a bug, but would definitely warrant a review of KM's abilities (I don't have him at all, so I can't check).
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure no one at Kabam read this due to the title. KM still takes no damage, but an L3 from anyone eats up all of his Indestructible charges.