**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good Job

I must say, good job with the Dungeon mode. It's a lot of fun playing with people in this way. I have really enjoyed it so far and it appears the folks in my alliance have too. Good job.

Comments

• MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    I was abt to say the same thing it’s fun as hell
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Don't forget broken chat and 1 hr to get the milestones
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I didnt experience anything negative with the mile
    One step forward: infinity dungeons concept

Two steps back: chat glitch, lag, unfair milestones

I'm not sure why you think it's unfair milestones. Then again, there are a lot of people out there that want something for nothing. Chat will be fixed soon I'm sure. It's a small bug for a new game mode. No lag here nor have I heard of anyone in my alliance say anything about it. I used to make these same excuses before I got better at the game.

NDK13 wrote: »
    Don't forget broken chat and 1 hr to get the milestones

Regardless of a chat bug the game mode is still very fun. IDK what youre talking about with 1 hour milestones. I played over a few hours last night and got all of mine.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    I must say, good job with the Dungeon mode. It's a lot of fun playing with people in this way. I have really enjoyed it so far and it appears the folks in my alliance have too. Good job.

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the mode! I am really excited about it as well and can't wait to play some more dungeons with my friends this evening. :)