**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Dungeons: Value per Difficulty

I hope I'm able to explain myself well and if there's already a discussion going on about this can somebody please redirect me! So I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on the value pertaining to the difficulty and number of rooms completed in Infinity Dungeons. Eg. Is it better to do 2 rooms of Dungeon 4 or 3 rooms of Dungeon 3? 3 rooms of Dungeon 5 or 5 rooms of Dungeon 4? Etc, etc. I'm sure I can't be the only one wondering about this. Lol!

Comments

• Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Archit Tandon:
    I did d5 :
    4 rooms
    5 rooms
    4 rooms
    3 rooms
    Came to 7487 points
    Used 4* 5/50.
  • Options
    Last milestone was 7500 so did a d4 1room with 3*s
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    BoCassBoCass Posts: 61
    Thanks all for the responses! :)
    So my question was more like this: Let's say I can only do 2 rooms on Dungeon 5 (I'm a noob I know, lol). The rewards/points increase infinitely per room. So only completing 2 rooms won't get me much of a boost in points. So wouldn't taking that same team that can only do 2 rooms on D5 and doing 5+ rooms on D3 get me more points? Because of the exponential increase per room. Hope I'm making sense
  • Options
    BoCassBoCass Posts: 61
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK
    maybe y'all will understand the question?
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    @BoCass I got your point. I started with D5 finished 3 rooms jumped to room 4. My partner couldn't finish it and hence we couldn't finish boss because of degen. We got 580 points something. If we had left after room 3 D5 then it was about 1000+. Then I did D4 room 4 finished and I scored 1000+ points. And that was with D team. Not even B or C team. So maybe I feel D4 with 4 or 5 maybe with your best team should be tried. I hope I'm making sense here. Shall appreciate further comments.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It all depends. I started with my best, and then worked my way down to Room 3 when I got down in my Roster. It's also based on combined Rating. Easiest way is to pick the easiest and work your way up.