**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up advice

KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Hello guys. I need an advice about ranking up my 4* star lord(duped). I like him and I think he will be useful on rol and other quests. He was rank 4 for long time. And now i got 3 tech tier 4 so i can rank him up to 5. I don't have stark spidey. And i don't think i will have a 5 star star lord twice to dupe him soon and neither stark spidey. So i wanted to rank him up even if he's a 4 star. What do you think about this? I have 3 r5 gr, quake and hyperion. Don't have a good 5star to rank up 3 or more yet. Just for a little more info for my account, it's been 9 months since i began to play this game. In last 4-5 months i am actively(8+ hours) playing this game. My alliance is doing map2 aq. I know that it would be better if i change my alliance but i don't wanna. I love my alliance. So that's it. What do you think about this? Any advice? Should i rank him up or save the t4cc's.
P.S : I did one shot to thanos in tom chadwick's event chapter4.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Rank him up mate. He will help you alot in act 5 if you can maintain a combo.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Look me up in game if you are looking to join a higher map alliance.
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Thank you for your advice and inviting. I’m sorry but as I said I’ll not leave my alliance. I did become uncollected 2-3 weeks ago. And of course I want to go further. Thank you for advice