**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should kabame put all uncollected players in the higher tier for the new infinity dungeons?

Ace043Ace043 Posts: 4
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Hello everyone I love the idea for the infinity dungeons and found a huge disappointment to it I’ve done most of the high end content I’m uncollected done realm and working on the rest but found myself placed in the lesser tier in infinity wars where some of my friends who ain’t uncollected are in the advance tier and I find these unfair so I’m trying to kick a fuss up so that kabam look and she what there doing to there players please vote and share

Should kabame put all uncollected players in the higher tier for the new infinity dungeons? 18 votes

Move all uncollected players to higher brackets in infinity dungeons
55%
AndrewAce043GruftyWoody_federJuBge_ASDF_ParthyzanCryptic_CobraDIanaAmazonaspaceoctopus 10 votes
Remove all brackets to the milestone in infinity dungeons
44%
Jh_DezThe_OneNanoDroidrockstar323SpiderCoolsKyleMElitehunterBahamut 8 votes
Run a test quest for the capable to prove there worth the higher brackets
0%
Add a rank up milestone to reach before it expires in turn a rank down as well
0%

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    There should be no brackets in regards to milestones
  • Options
    Ace043Ace043 Posts: 4
    Move all uncollected players to higher brackets in infinity dungeons
    Dez there should be brackets you don’t want the new players or players who have only earned there first 4* to be getting rewards that uncollected get but why should the people who are working or finishing the end game content be limited to a lower tier in my books if you can beat these things you deserve better rewards
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Everyone should have the same brackets.
    If a lower ranked person wants to work their arse off earning rewards using their 3* why shouldn't they be allowed?