**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

account sharing

hey kabam i just open my account in m frends mobile to play.....because i ddont have any mobile.and he is weaker than me ..so he dont do alliance war ..we play fair ...so dont ban and i need reply

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Okay...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    So you're saying you logged into your own account on your friends phone because you have no mobile data/signal and played your own account?

If that's correct you won't get banned
  • Hey arick! Logging into your account on someone else's device is not a breach of our Terms of Service. However, account sharing is! So provided you only play in your own account and your friend only plays in their account, everything should be okay!

However, you should always try to ensure that you log out of your account when finished playing, especially if you're on someone else's device. Not doing this could lead to the other person easily gaining access to your account and making unwanted and irreversible changes.

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be against our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.