**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If I ranked to 5500

CharnutzCharnutz Posts: 242 ★★
I researched and found the new bracket rank was 5500 so in order to make the new bracket I ranked a 5* hawkeye to rank 4. Now the rank bracket is reduced to 4200. I feel there should be some kind of compensation. Sorry, new to this and posted a SS and it instantly got deleted so this is another post.

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I'm sorry to see your state. But you can still access the higher milestone. And I think Hawkeye at r4 duped is still a great option. If rank downs come at any point then at that time maybe you can use on him.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    The same here, would be so glad to see rank down ticket. I also wonder, if we are to get some dark artifacts or the event to be prolonged, couse I'm not sure, if I still have an opportunity to get 3 5* crystalls because of missing higher milestones in days, that already past.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Hawk eye is really useful in all aspects of the game, and you're increased prestige will help you get better rewards from allience quests ,and will help you get accepted into more alliences if you go that route
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Charnutz wrote: »
    The point is I would never have ranked him but at the time he was the only one I had that would take my prestige to over 5500. Not cool
    If im hav him im wuld NOT be thah sad.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    @Gamer You just read and responded to a post that has the words "have" "would" and "that" in the post itself, and then typed "hav" "wuld" and "thah".

Are you sure that you're a poster and not some kind of bizarre performance art commenting on the breakdown of communication skills in modern society?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    @Gamer You just read and responded to a post that has the words "have" "would" and "that" in the post itself, and then typed "hav" "wuld" and "thah".

Are you sure that you're a poster and not some kind of bizarre performance art commenting on the breakdown of communication skills in modern society?

And there’s the fact he’s been around the forums since atleast the move to here.
    I understand your first language isn’t English Gamer, but surely after a year you could’ve picked up on the correct spelling of words such as those

And there’s the fact he’s been around the forums since atleast the move to here.
    I understand your first language isn’t English Gamer, but surely after a year you could’ve picked up on the correct spelling of words such as those
    NOT all Can be the Best to english.

Pretty much hav a hard time when im was at schole culd NOT catch op. But im try my Best
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    I don't think compensation is needed. It's being adjusted. That's enough.