**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Need Confirmation For My Calculations Regarding The Changes To Infinity Dungeons Event

AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Member Posts: 36
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
My Prestige is (5403) and i was able to accumulate (1350 per day) (4050 Total) Dark Artifacts from hitting the final Milestones (5,000) for first three days of the event (25, 26, 27th of April).
Now after the Changes to the Milestones and Brackets, I can now access the new milestone of (7,500) which gives (1950) Dark Artifacts per day (78,000 Total for the remaining 40 days) starting from (28th of April to 6th of June).
Now:
78,000 + 4,050 = (82,050) My total Dark Artifacts for the event.
Each 5-Star Hero Crystal cost (27,000) Dark Artifacts.
82,050 / 27,000 = 3.038
I can get three 5-Star Hero crystal from the event right? or did i missed something?

Comments

• AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Member Posts: 36
    Sorry but I think it's 42 days. There won't be a dungeon starting on the 6th, that's the closing day. 80100 max you're looking at, so two 5* max. Not so bad though, and much less pressure

Thank you bro.
    But i will still grind every day for the last milestone and hope that Kabaam will give us some Dark Artifact to help us there are a lot of players that have the same case as mine.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Member Posts: 332 ★★
    I concur with @SmokinSurfer on 80,100. For the confusion, I would like Kabam to give those of us affected the equivalent of the last milestone for the first 3 days. That would be fair and would allow each of us to choose whether to go for 2 or 3 5* crystals. If they don't compensate or make Dark Artifacts available elsewhere, there's no point in going for the last milestone at all since 2 would be the max we could achieve.
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Member Posts: 36
    Man_Bat wrote: »
    I concur with @SmokinSurfer on 80,100. For the confusion, I would like Kabam to give those of us affected the equivalent of the last milestone for the first 3 days. That would be fair and would allow each of us to choose whether to go for 2 or 3 5* crystals. If they don't compensate or make Dark Artifacts available elsewhere, there's no point in going for the last milestone at all since 2 would be the max we could achieve.

Another easy solution they can do is to extend the duration of the event for at least one day and make an announcement for that in next few days.