**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Luke Cage be buffed (similar in a sense to Jugg / Unstoppable Colossus)?

PlayerFlash69PlayerFlash69 Posts: 5
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Okay so Luke Cage has been kinda a letdown since he's first been released. His physical resistance is somewhat better than armor up but his passive is practically useless except to block a basic combo at the start of the fight. Why not make his passive similar to that of Jugg / Unstoppable Colossus in the sense that his specials could trigger his Undestructable? It'd make him much more favorable as he could possibly use his specials to block an opponent's special if timed correctly, making him more skill based and rewarding as a champion. Both Luke's and Jugg's / Unstoppable Colossus's passives are also similar in the sense of dealing with them (via dodging) so he wouldn't be a nuisance to deal with or anything. Buffing him like this would overall make him a more played champion.

Should Luke Cage be buffed (similar in a sense to Jugg / Unstoppable Colossus)? 19 votes

Buff Luke!
89%
No_More_Heroesthetaman23Golden_GuardianBitterSteelNoob_2yrsA_Noob_Is1DonaldJTrump69GaseousClayXillymanadqqedfyvrweavileIl_JooOKromestonePlayerFlash69TarlungsGamePlayWorldSungj 17 votes
Nahhh Luke is Gucci
10%
jwilliekreeaan 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Buff Luke!
    Yes I have been advocating this for a while since LC seems to always grace me with his presence in crystals. Maybe if indestructible is too powerful after every special, maybe have it trigger like ultrons regen but at the beginning, 75%, 50%, 25% and have a huge stack of fury to go with each trigger.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Buff Luke!
    yes please he needs to be buffed a little!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Buff Luke!
    I think what you've suggested is awesome, brilliant idea. Also I think we should get rid of exhaustion it is actually the most pointless debuff in the game, at least fatigue changes to poison. Exhaustion just increases the chance of stun on specials.

I think, remove chance of stun and replace with becoming indestructible and remove exhaustion and replace with a debuff that deals damage proportional to enemies attack, the higher the attack the more damage it does. And call it Broken bones or something.