**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Automatic ISO combiner

Using tier 1 and 2 ISO to rank a champs is beyond mind numbing. Can you guys include an option where after receiving x amount of these ISO it gets converted into a higher tier ISO? Maybe include it in bases...an ISO conversion machine.

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    While I wholeheartedly agree with the tiny ISO being tedious to apply, I'm more for having the option to combine in stash than some machine in a non-existent part of the game.

Just select the class, then choose combine and see 75 iso stack into 125 iso. Do it again, see 125 turn into 525. Whatever amount is valid to add up to from 125's available obviously.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    While I wholeheartedly agree with the tiny ISO being tedious to apply, I'm more for having the option to combine in stash than some machine in a non-existent part of the game.

Just select the class, then choose combine and see 75 iso stack into 125 iso. Do it again, see 125 turn into 525. Whatever amount is valid to add up to from 125's available obviously.

Yeah but that's more clicking. Might as well just upgrade the champ at that point. I guess what I meant by put it in bases is under the tab, you can have various things/machines that do certain stuff similar to marvel FF and you just unlock it with loyalty. Once unlocked it automatically takes your tiny ISO and converts them into bigger ISO. Have more unlocks for more ISO upgrades. Something like that. Would definitely help with the tediousness of the stash as well even with the improvements they have made to it.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I'd rather have a checkbox then to just select eveything I have roght then, and apply that to the champ I'm upgrading.
    Selecting all to the maximum required, or all in inventory at that point. That would be an easy implementation as well.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It'd be nice to not even have a stash for ISO. I wish it was all just in inventory and could be applied all at once to fully level a champion if needed. I know that would be very difficult to build into the game though.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    They already did the technology for meld ISOs for the Rank Down Tickets. It's would be not a huge work to do it.
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well i guess as the filtering option is there, a tickbox for select all in update window will do.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I'm all for whatever solution bros. it's just so mind numbing that any solution would be better than no solution.