**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dungeons: Fun or A Waste Of Potential? Here's what I think could be changed.

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
I think the main problems with this includes: the nodes, time limit, communications, prestige rewards, and the health and revive potions. This is how I would like to see this mode in the future so we can all enjoy it.

• Nodes that are a major pain in the event are very few but they are there like the Coward node for example. It is super easy to lose against this node due to every attack becoming unblockable. (I was doing the dungeons the first day and when I got hit with this node on my 2nd mini boss 2 of my champions died)

• Now the limit of time you can get in dungeons is very little and I can see what they were going for here 3 minutes for each fight, but I think if we had 15 minutes for each room then we can have enough time to discuss the nodes to attack and which one is more of a danger to the other.

• Communications is something that has been rather hard to do, but not to hard. I mean I don't hate the quick things to choose like 'take down node 3' or something like that, but I would like to see it specific like 'take down the chaos node 4'.

• Prestige Rewards aren't really a major problem, but rather a disappointing one. You would need above around 6k prestige to be qualified for the 5 star rewards which is rather dumb seeing that someone could have beaten Act 5 100% and RTL 100% and still won't be qualified for a 5 star. Also why is there a cutoff? In December we got a 5 star arena that was opened to everyone so how come it can't be like that?

• Potions in general is what helps us get the majority of the health back that we need to get through the dungeons and I would like to see these in the daily solo quests or SA.

So some might agree with me and some might not so leave what you would like changed or do you agree they should be changed at all?

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Firstly I think you’ve actually made some good points but there’s some stuff I’d like to query/suggest

If you struggle with particular nodes (coward like you suggested) should you not ask your partner to take that node down to make it easier?

I agree with the time increase to 15 minutes but I don’t quite get your point about the communication aspect. What difference would it make if the quick chat said “take down chaos node 4” compared to what it is now?

They changed the prestige thing significantly and you need something like 4000 prestige now

Finally I’d love to see them add more potions to solo events and all but I see why they wouldn’t want to
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Ive tried to contact my partner, but with the chat currently broken it's been hard. Also what I meant about that 'take down chaos node 4' is for it to be clear so people wouldn't have to read the node if they already know the nodes. Also for the specific nodes in each dungeon like how each dungeon has four nodes and the person could look at the quick time messages to say take down that current node.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Did not need 6k or above to see 5* rewards lol more like 5k and above lol
    Ok
    4-5k sorry my mistake.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Either way the prestige cutoff is stupid... I'm uncollected and can't see the 5* crystals as my prestige is 3.9...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Either way the prestige cutoff is stupid... I'm uncollected and can't see the 5* crystals as my prestige is 3.9...

Being Uncollected is no big deal. My noob alt account is Uncollected too. So are some of my friends (who aren’t level 60 yet btw) who started playing 5-6 months back.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Dungeons is tedious. What part of fun was conceived? It sounded great but in reality you need to recharge champs or go through a ton of rooms. Points accumulate to slow. Disappointing execution
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    Dungeons is tedious. What part of fun was conceived? It sounded great but in reality you need to recharge champs or go through a ton of rooms. Points accumulate to slow. Disappointing execution

I tend to agree. The fast pace fights are fun but it starts to just feel like arena, except in arena you can leave after a round and still keep your multiplier. I'm in the bracket that only gets 1500 points as the top milestone, and it still takes about an hour to get that many points. So that's an hour a day to get three 4* champs by the end of this thing. I think it's a great idea and I think the execution is mostly good, but it ends up just being really tedious to actually get the rewards, especially compared to the other content that's available.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Dungeons just take to long for a Mobile 'pick up and play' game, Id rather run arena than dungeons because at the end of a round I can put it down and come back if real life interjects.

Currently with dungeons you HAVE to be able to give up an hour of your time to get in 3 - 4 rounds which still dont get me the milestones with a busy job a wife & a 2 year old kid I just don't have the UNINTERRUPTED hours a day to give up.

I have pretty much given up on them for now & will run them when & if I have a chance, would've been a better Idea to do away with the time limits so If there is an interrupted you can tell your partner Ill be back in X amount of minutes half an hour and/or make it possible to run them solo so you can do it at your own convenience.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    It's very tedious and punishing if your partner dies. I've gone through my whole roster in dungeon 5 because people keep dying in room 4
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    It has the potential to revitalise the game using dungeons as arena substitute.

But currently its just a fun waste of time. It offers extremely little for time it requires , even if u finish all milestones in 1 go.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    dungeon is just another “rich become richer, poor stays poor” kinda concept, rewards are relative to how much effort, time and money u chip in. Ended up just clearly distingushed the whale milkers to stay at the top of the triangle and rest struggle to try to build a bigger roster.