**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Red Hulk or Sabretooth to rank4?

Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I can take one of them to rank 4. Rulk is awakened with sig level 20 but Sabretooth is still unawakened. Who’s better damage dealer overall in your opinion?

Comments

• Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Red hulk
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    I’ve heard his awakening ability isn’t that useful, his regen isn’t that much overall so I thought it wouldn’t matter. Is he worth class awakening gem in your opinion?
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    Sabertooth is an amazing damage dealer, although there is a ramp up to get said good damage. He's also only one of two iceman counters, as far as avoiding coldsnap that is. Personally I'd go him cause I enjoy using him more them red hulk but red hulk also does nice damage and is pretty much poison immune, he also has a resistance to incinerate for memory.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No I wouldn’t but it’s makes him really useful on defense of the person doesn’t have a heal block and I’m not sure if this is useful for offense but it gives his fury extra ability accuracy
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Red Hulk at rank 4 is finishing ROL champs in approx. 200 hits while I've heard Sabretooth (with 15 fury stacks) is doing it in just over 100 hits. Don't know if that's true but if so then the damage difference is substantial,
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’d prefer red hulk in the sense that after sabretooth runs out of persistent charges it takes ages to build up again
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I've got both at r3 duped and both are really good but until t2a become more accessible neither will go to r4. Sabertooth's Regen isn't that useful unless you are in a very long fight , even then it just gives some of the damage taken back. Rulks Regen is actually better for offensive use but for defense Sabertooth's Regen is needed. Rulk has a little more utility and Sabertooth has better damage potential which is saying something because Rulk hits pretty hard. I'd prefer a r4 Gladiator Hulk over Rulk but not by much. If I had to pick out Sabertooth and Rulk it would probably be Rulk..he's really good. As nice as Sabertooth is if I want damage dealers I'd go with Starlord or Sparks.