**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold quest?

So many people have been asking for a long time now for a way to get more gold without having to grind out arena... back in 2016 you did a monthly gold quest that ran every 8 hours and I was very thankful for this as it took my gold reserves from less than 1m to over 12m in 1 month!! Now gold is more in need than ever.

If you were able to do it way back then why not now? Many have suggested about doing a gold quest once a week but we’ve heard nothing from you!! I am struggling to see why you have made 5* shards more readily available but not the gold resources to rank up, it makes no sense to me

Sorry for my rant but if us the community don’t keep asking then the chances are you won’t react... if you are thinking of implementing this then just say and it will shush a lot (like me)

Thanks