**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The most dangerous woman in the universe?

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I was posting an answer to a question about Gamora recently they got me thinking. Gamora is one of the very old-style original champions who has never really been reworked. She was always a favourite of mine, as she was my first ever awakened three-star champ, and she got me past Kang at the end of Chapter Two. I was bitterly disappointed when I learned the 'once only' limit of her Sig ability.

She's in the six-star crystal and seems to be considered something of a booby prize when she's there; judging by responses on the Forums. Even when I land her Specials with Cruelty, it doesn't do particularly impressive damage. Is there a way to buff her a bit without making her overpowered? To make her a bit more interesting and fun to play?

She's supposed to be " The most dangerous woman in universe", after all...

There are a lot of game mechanics that simply didn't exist when she was designed, which could be used as an improvement. Perhaps something like one of the following (obviously not all of them - that would be insane):

1 - Wounding: Following a successful Assassination strike, the victim suffers a permanent 'Wounded' passive effect (reduces Attack, Critical rate, Defensive Power Gain and Block/perfect Block proficiency by 15%). No effect on robots; debuff is removed by activation of an active regeneration effect, but not by lifesteal.
2 - Godslayer: When Awakened, Gamora's Special damage increases by up to +50% (as well as having the once per fight Assassination effect)
3 - Combat focus (offensive): Any time she completes ten blows in succession, Gamora gains a Focus buff for five seconds, reducing the chance of an Autoblock by 60% and gaining +450 armour and block penetration (cool-down ten seconds).
4 - Combat focus (defensive): By dashing back and holding block, Gamora gains an Autoblock/Dodge charge (max 1 charge) that persists for three seconds (timer is refreshed on each successful blow), and enables her to autoblock/evade a single attack before expiring.
5 - The Blaster isn't just for show: Gamora's SP3 inflicts an additional effect such as Shock, Stun, Armour Break or Incinerate, caused by her final blaster attack.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I'd rather have she is able to hold on Cruelty buffs, so she can build-up massive amount of critical damage. Maybe her heavy attack like Hyperion?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, buff her. Also, give her an MCU reskin. And maybe she could fight normally with her swords, like Drax and Guilly, so bleed is more common. Kinda seems weird to have a sword and not use it.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    a gamora buff is long overdue. shes actually a fun champ to use especially duped. her specials 1 and 2 have 100 percent crit rating and if you have dw maxed out its a beauty to use!
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Gamora is definitely in need of a buff, if her main selling point is high special damage then they need to do even more, because right now she doesn't hit any harder than most critical specials. The only use I've found for her is power shield, guaranteed crits make fights a lot faster
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yeah, buff her. Also, give her an MCU reskin. And maybe she could fight normally with her swords, like Drax and Guilly, so bleed is more common. Kinda seems weird to have a sword and not use it.

yes, she needs to be buffed and get the mcu skin. Also, the new thanos should also get the mcu skin. I mean seriously? he is just the same as the classic version except he has a gauntlet.