**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You should let our options count

Every time someone post something that really is a bit in different from kabam way of thinking the discussion get immediately close by a moderator it has happened to me and I seen it several times. Is nice when players praise the company but when someone makes a point about how bad are the special offers on awaken gem or others stuff the discussion get close right on so what is the purpose of a forums if we can only have what is only accepted by the moderator our options count even if the company doesn't like it is the way some in the community feel and it should be taken care in consideration also not just closing their discussion and give them an choice that if you don't like it pass on

Comments

• Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    I agree, if people want to go slander Kabam thats when it should get closed or when arguements spill out.
    But this is the forums. This is where players come to show not only ideas but opinions but it seems to be that if you get an opinion about Kabam that the moderators or admin dont like, BAM. Closed thread.
    Whats the point of this whole thing then?