Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Act 5 Chapter 3 not replayable?

MattManMattMan Posts: 407 ★★★
Since this act requires those class-specific keys there doesn’t seem to be a way to replay this act once you 100% it as the keys do not respawn. Is there anyway to get these keys to allow for replaying chapter 3?

Comments

• send message to kabam support and they will give you keys in game me and few friends had to do that they give 3 class keys of each they will require a screenshot showing that u cant get into the area due 0 keys tho
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,799 ★★★★★
    Looks like I’m not the only one who noticed this, I thought I was locked out of 5.3 paths because I started grinding 5.3 for revives when they were removed from solo quest milestones for rift shards.
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    My problem is, I went through everything once for completion, now I am going through to 100% and in 5.3.2 I have one small section left for 100% and don’t have the key to unlock it. I figure I have to go forward to 5.3.3 to find the key so I can go back And 100% 5.3.2...?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,774 ★★★★
    Yeah so bringing this back up. It would be really nice to replay some paths to show alliance mates how to do things with certain champs. I think we need a universal key for exploration 5.3 when we 100%.