**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 Chapter 3 not replayable?

MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
Since this act requires those class-specific keys there doesn’t seem to be a way to replay this act once you 100% it as the keys do not respawn. Is there anyway to get these keys to allow for replaying chapter 3?

Comments

• Options
    send message to kabam support and they will give you keys in game me and few friends had to do that they give 3 class keys of each they will require a screenshot showing that u cant get into the area due 0 keys tho
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Looks like I’m not the only one who noticed this, I thought I was locked out of 5.3 paths because I started grinding 5.3 for revives when they were removed from solo quest milestones for rift shards.
  • Options
    WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    My problem is, I went through everything once for completion, now I am going through to 100% and in 5.3.2 I have one small section left for 100% and don’t have the key to unlock it. I figure I have to go forward to 5.3.3 to find the key so I can go back And 100% 5.3.2...?
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yeah so bringing this back up. It would be really nice to replay some paths to show alliance mates how to do things with certain champs. I think we need a universal key for exploration 5.3 when we 100%.