**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else experiencing connection issues?

Is anyone else having trouble logging into their game for no apparent reason at all? Plz let me know if u are

Comments

• So ever since 4pm central time I have not been able to log into the game. It keeps telling me that I have connection issues and to check my internet. I can go on YouTube and other game. Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about this.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Yup a few of us are having problems logging in...kinda sucks
  • Hi Avengerscap_2002,

Please try reinstalling the game to see if this corrects the issue that you are currently experiencing.
  • Ya I restarted my phone and even reinstalled game twice. Sucks because I need to do dungeons and the new quest
  • Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Posts: 23
    I can’t log into game and I have a card for the month that I got yesterday
  • TuxeTuxe Posts: 9
    Same here. I think it's an Android issue.
  • JohndeeperJohndeeper Posts: 33
    I’ve been trying to log into the game for the last few hours with little success. I have great WiFi connection and cellular. Tried deleting app and reinstalling anyone else having the same issue?
  • Swift1841Swift1841 Posts: 2
    I can’t log in. It says connection error but i can log into my secondary account fine.
  • Yes same here
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    @Kabam Miike

Are we going to lose calendar days for the servers being down?
  • VaincentVaincent Posts: 16
    good question
    I have an iPhone and cAnt log on either.
  • TuyaniTuyani Posts: 1
    Im having the same issue. Husband is able to log in and play. Both with same carrier, wifi network. Ive deleted and reinstalled. Tried a different device and nothing.
    Is your husband able to log into your account from his phone?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Calender resets every 24 hrs so there is still time
  • XfatbummXfatbumm Posts: 8
    KABAM I CANNOT CONNECT SAYS “Problems cannot connect to nerwork please check internet connection.” Nothing os wrong with my connection because all my other game apps are working fine! There’s a problem an u need to fix and compensate for the inconvenience!
  • Guesswork133Guesswork133 Posts: 3
    Same
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Calender resets every 24 hrs so there is still time

Thanks

Tried deleting and reinstalling. Nothing works.
  • 5olas5olas Posts: 12
    I am.
    They’ll need to compensate the people that can’t log on because my o my time I can sit and play is coming to an end. This means I won’t do dungeons, energy went to waste since I was at full capacity and will be missing gold, dust for not completing events.
  • I was playing earlier today and then I started having connection issues. I tried shutting my phone of and using WiFi to see if it needed another update. Nothing worked. And now I may lose out on getting a new character.
    Mods please help. I’m missing daily rewards and can’t do any dungeons, aw, etc
  • Dollas78Dollas78 Posts: 19
    The game is still down for me. I’m on an iPhone 8 Plus, Verizon network and current software at 11.3.1
  • Nick200404Nick200404 Posts: 0
    The game claims that I have connection issues but I can stream videos all I want. Cmon kabam.
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    Yea its B.S. an not even an explaination on why
  • TrapavkoTrapavko Posts: 36
    Ditto. Im on Android and this afternoon I couldnt log in. After getting home and upgrading to 18.0.1 I still cant log in. So according to known issues log I've uninstalled and reinstalled. At this point I got in using my second account for which I have google acct defined on phone. As soon as i put kabam sign in and used my main account which is not defined on the phone as email account i cant log in... Cycles and errors out.
  • 5olas5olas Posts: 12
    It's been down for me about that long also. I uninstalled and reinstalled and was able to play for about 30 minutes before it went down again.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Same here. I just started the daily trial on master and I bet I lost my 1 entry :(

Didn’t even get to enter it, I hit start and the connection issues started
    Mine going on 4 hours. I deleted app reinstalled and nothing.