**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Question about Blade’s Bio: Ignoring Immunities?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
Blade’s bio states that he ignores the immunities of his opponents. Doesn’t this mean that he will cause bleed to bleed immune Champions. No. I tested this out when I first got the champion a long time ago, and I have had this question ever since. Can you please clarify what it means to ignore the immunities of his opponents. Maybe in the next update, you can make that part of his bio more clear.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I put this in Bugs and Known Issues because it is not working as stated in his bio.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I awakened blade 2 days ago and I was wondering what this does too. It would be awesome to get some input from a mod
    Can we have an answer, @Kabam Miike
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    It means immunities to ability accuracy reduction, not immunities to bleed and poison
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    It means that Blade can bypass the text “immune to passive ability accuracy modifications” that are on mephisto and mordo (and anyone else who has that). So he can actually reduce their ability accuracy while others cannot and also bypass some nodes.
    It means that Blade can bypass the text “immune to passive ability accuracy modifications” that are on mephisto and mordo (and anyone else who has that). So he can actually reduce their ability accuracy while others cannot and also bypass some nodes.
    Acanthus wrote: »
    It means immunities to ability accuracy reduction, not immunities to bleed and poison

Thank you for the info!
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Thanks too! Was wondering why I could parry Mordo