Champion Spotlight - Captain America (Infinity War)

2»

Comments

• ChuckRyan wrote: »
    Ran into something unexpected in Infinity Dungeons with my Nomad (Cap IW). I left the node Mighty Charge (think that was what it was called) gave the champ unstoppable on medium (dash attack) and debuff immune.

When I attacked him into his dash (unstoppable) it didn’t nullify it even though I had kinetic charges. This doesn’t make sense to me... is this a bug? Or is the nullify of a buff considered a debuff?

Thanks

He can’t remove passive unstoppable, dunno if that’s the case. One example of passive is the one uncollected Thanos has.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    ChuckRyan wrote: »
    Ran into something unexpected in Infinity Dungeons with my Nomad (Cap IW). I left the node Mighty Charge (think that was what it was called) gave the champ unstoppable on medium (dash attack) and debuff immune.

When I attacked him into his dash (unstoppable) it didn’t nullify it even though I had kinetic charges. This doesn’t make sense to me... is this a bug? Or is the nullify of a buff considered a debuff?

Thanks

Would make sense nullify is a debuff.

Unstoppable = buff

You wanna remove it you need to de-buff your opponent.
    By definition of the word nullify removes a buff ie de-buffing so yeah i’m gunna say its a debuff

• First time this happened to me. Luck was strong that day
  • Photo didn’t upload 😒
  • Any way I bought the iron man deal and got 2 5* CA infinity war. Very happy
  • EosforosEosforos Posts: 6
    I ve maxed out a 3* captain infinity war level 99 and tried to see along with a skill champion, if he can purify degemaration from dormammu. It seems that he still gets a degen without purifying it even though i had 3 kinetic charges.

Isnt degeneration a debuff? is this works as intented?

i would like an official answer on this as i want to decide if i have to put an awakening gem on him and rank him up

thanks in advance.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Eosforos wrote: »
    I ve maxed out a 3* captain infinity war level 99 and tried to see along with a skill champion, if he can purify degemaration from dormammu. It seems that he still gets a degen without purifying it even though i had 3 kinetic charges.

Isnt degeneration a debuff? is this works as intented?

i would like an official answer on this as i want to decide if i have to put an awakening gem on him and rank him up

thanks in advance.

Dorm’s degen is a passive, not a debuff, so it cannot be shrugged by the champs with that mechanic. Similar to magik’s limbo or meph’s Incinerate.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 92
    Took mine (5* rank 3 unawakened) through ROL this weekend. Had never gotten past Captain Marvel before and did the whole thing in less than 2 hours with him. Only used Guilly for Wolverine other than that every fight was CAIW. He takes almost 0 block damage even on specials. Used about 30 potions total no units or revives used. His special 2 was getting around 50k per use when critical hitting. He is officially my favorite champ!
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    I fought ROL Juggernaut with my maxed 4* CapIW. Fight was normal, but sometimes CapIW couldnot remove the unstoppable buff off Juggs even CapIw was kinetically Charged (Not all time but around 3/4 times in a fight)... Dont know how its possible?
  • legend_slayer15legend_slayer15 Posts: 89
    caps damage is sick especially special attack 2
  • We need him

• legend_slayer15legend_slayer15 Posts: 89
    yes that would be insane