**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not Being Able To Connect Special Attacks After A Five Combo [Fix In Progress]

JøhnßîscuîtJøhnßîscuît Posts: 23
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is It Just Me Or What?
Today In Alliance Quest I Was Fighting The Mini Boss (Cable)In Section 1 Using Doctor Voodoo And So I Did A Five Hit Combo Ending With A Medium Attack And Used My SP2 And It Didn't Connect(He Blocked It),I Was So Pissed I Lost The Whole Fight Because Of That,And Besides Doctor Voodoo Isn't The Only Champion This Is Happening To,It's Happening To All Champions.
I Hope That I Can Get A Response For This And I Hope That This Bug Is Fixed As Soon As Possible.
And Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kate26xKate26x Posts: 4
    Been having same issue with GR. judgement does not seem to activate much when I do a combo ending with medium attack. I thought it was just me not managing to do the combo properly but it's been too often that it does not work.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    It's everyone, for all characters. There are many threads about it
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    What I do: Swipe, Tap, Tap, Tap, Swipe
    What I usually get: Med, L, L, L, L again (sometimes Med like it's supposed to be)
    But when I land a medium attack, the enemy can still block my SP attack, although I IMMEDIETLY activate my sp
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    For my Voodoo, Quake, Cyclops, Moon Knight, Iron Patriot, Crossbones,.....and all other champions
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    A special attacks just like heavy attacks are not part of any combo. There is no expectation that a special will land since it is not part of a combo.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    I agree - have been playing over two years; and all of a sudden, I'm missing 60-70% of my SP2s. Doesn't seem as bad for SP1s - would others agree?
    The AI now also seems to be able to consistently hit you ten times in a row, or dash and start hitting you again post-heavy before you can get your guard up.
    Have to say, it's frustrating for me, and I'm not in an alliance and gave up on Arena 4*s long ago. How annoying it must be for the guys spending £££ on the game, I can't imagine!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Oh, my mistake. I forgot, Spiderman hasn't connected an SP1 in days...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I've switched to activating my specials after the fourth hit of the combo. I'd rather it work properly than waste my special by it being blocked.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Spice @Kabam Iko .......
    This is really an issue that bothers a lot of the playerbase. Hope we are in store of some repairs
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I'm sorry that you're all having issues chaining a Combo into a Special. The team is actually working on this right now, and are looking to have a fix tested and applied in the next update. Thanks so much for bearing with us.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Note it with projectile specials.. I cant connect after 3 or 4 hits either. In arena or aq.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    You can only chain a special after a 5 hit combo if you finish with medium hits. Try it. It is working for me. Only one not working is moon knight