**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who gets the 4* cosmic awakening gem?

DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
(have 5* medusa, so won't be upgrading any 4* version in future)

Who gets the 4* cosmic awakening gem? 58 votes

OG Thor
77%
Golden_GuardianSMiller80DarkZenvg2782TheManMythLegendbuffajrSIlverProfessorTonyStarkphillgreenRavenrob_33TeddersDERPYREVENGERAlpha07GNASTYDarkrider05CliffordcanAKTEKSpiderCoolsGblake1965Hammerbro_64 45 votes
King Groot
6%
SKK65Jaws32zxVijayendraSPilot_jegar 4 votes
Ronan
5%
Anonymous346taojay1EspGabriel 3 votes
Ms Marvel (not KK)/ Cap Marvel
6%
J_PattSac123_Savio444Winner66615 4 votes
Black Bolt
3%
SpiritOfVengeanceMy_Superior 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    dhvl8kmtali1.jpg
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    OG Thor
    Although Thor isn't what he used to be, he still hits like a God with his duped ability. If you stack the armor break his sp2 can do some major damage.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Ronan
    unless you're thinking of doing LOL soon, ronan is the only champ there that you cannot dupe from a crystal, and it may take multiple runs before you manage to pull a ronan. Although Thor may be better, his utility is limited and his main strength is his high damage which, considering you have a 5* medusa, shouldn't be a requirement. Ronan however, can be a lot more useful in certain scenarios where he can finish fights a lot quicker and infinitely stun lock champs. So in my opinion, it would be more useful to awaken ronan in your situation.
  • Options
    It seems like you have to do Black Bolt if you have a 5-Star Medusa.

does awakened bb add anything extra for the synergy team?
  • Options
    DRTO wrote: »
    Although Thor isn't what he used to be, he still hits like a God with his duped ability. If you stack the armor break his sp2 can do some major damage.

and he is the only counter beside sabretooth for annyoing masochism node.
  • Options
    unless you're thinking of doing LOL soon, ronan is the only champ there that you cannot dupe from a crystal, and it may take multiple runs before you manage to pull a ronan. Although Thor may be better, his utility is limited and his main strength is his high damage which, considering you have a 5* medusa, shouldn't be a requirement. Ronan however, can be a lot more useful in certain scenarios where he can finish fights a lot quicker and infinitely stun lock champs. So in my opinion, it would be more useful to awaken ronan in your situation.

I see. Won't be using it just bcz 4* ronan is a rare character, cz he is there as 5*, there he can be duped from crystals. So it comes down to Thor or Ronan who's gonna benefit more?
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Save it for Hyperion, Medusa, or Proxima Midnight.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    OG Thor
    Either Thor or Ronan
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ronan
    I've somehow managed to max bb's sig as a 4 star before all other champs, and I can say quite eloquently do not use it on him. Even maxed out and paired with Medusa, he takes way too long to build up. There is almost no situation in which you would want to use black bolt over medusa, anyways. The majority here says og thor, and while he is certainly worthy of a cosmic gem, he still wouldn't hit harder than your medusa. Ronan, on the other hand, gains amazing utility and will be extremely useful in act 5. He is also the only one that you can't get duped otherwise, unless you do LoL.
  • Options
    SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Thor.

I have blade and sparky and still love using my thor