Gwenpool

Why is she supposed to be so good?(dont have her so cant check). A guy/girl posted that she can take multiple l3 of IWthanos. But she can take 60% of health as damage at some lvl i forgot. 70-80 maybe.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Deadly bleeds, power locks only from her attacks though but you can keep the power lock on forever. Armor break but not just any armor break she hits like an absolute monster when this is active. Dupe ability allows her to reduce enemy accuracy every hit and her plot armour protects her from special damage this works well when she is on 1 percenr health which explains why she survives the l3s from thanos.
  • edited May 2018
    Why is she supposed to be so good?(dont have her so cant check). A guy/girl posted that she can take multiple l3 of IWthanos. But she can take 60% of health as damage at some lvl i forgot. 70-80 maybe.

Watch this the end of this video u can see her l3 stuff. She also has amazing bleed a strong sp2 that u can power lock players when they bleed and also good armor break and can reduce abilities when duped like evade

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Bleeds almost comparable to X23
    (20% all attacks for around 100% attack rating)

Power control almost as great as Magik (potentially permanent lock as long as they don’t have passive gain, hit you, and you keep them bleeding)

Ability reduction when Duped (2% per hit on combo meter)

And her ability to NOT DIE on special attacks through damage alone (damage debuffs caused by special attacks will kill ya but not the actual attack)
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Oh and Gwenpool actually exploited thanos’ attacks

I remember when Master was introduced and there was a ridiculous power gain kang and there was a video of her just taking L3 all day long
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,092 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Oh and Gwenpool actually exploited thanos’ attacks

I remember when Master was introduced and there was a ridiculous power gain kang and there was a video of her just taking L3 all day long
    she wuld ben dead he sp3 stun if im rigtig