**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do I rank 5? Ultron or vision? Both unduped

LiberalBLiberalB Posts: 9
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Who do I rank 5? Ultron or vision? Both unduped 43 votes

Vision
37%
tlhsuperunknown012Timone147bhuv9191AppieSlux83FuckKabamI_ForgotDuMonUSchapenkopVartoxSpeedbumpFaszelErSandQHungLiberalB 16 votes
Ultron
62%
GamerFlazinatorSnakeEyes69Fuzzylumpsj00mBADoc_HollamonDonaldJTrump69Ravi525AsukiraAlphashotCedricccRentonXDNumanFilmScorpionThawnimLolmacheteSpartacus29GamePlayWorldBreynolds11username97381h3 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Vision
    Vision, just because 1) he's not available as 5* 2) he's a great tool which can help you in many nasty situations
  • Options
    Ultron
    I'd go with vision
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Ultron
    Ultron - gets regen. Doesn't need dupe to be good.

Vision needs dupe for power steal. Depending on what you want to do the power burn is good (AW) - but think the regen is more valuable.
  • Options
    LiberalBLiberalB Posts: 9
    Vision
    Fuzzylumps wrote: »
    Ultron - gets regen. Doesn't need dupe to be good.

Vision needs dupe for power steal. Depending on what you want to do the power burn is good (AW) - but think the regen is more valuable.

i use x23 and voodoo for the regen part.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Ultron Becasse of imun and reg
  • Options
    JDUBBS81JDUBBS81 Posts: 13
    Ultron
    That's a no brainer ULTRON for sure . He's got so many great abilities immunity, regen, armor,bleed, evade and synergys are decent as well.Vision is good but really needs to be highly duped to get the most outta him
  • Options
    DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    Vision
    Vision does not need to be highly duped! Awakened he steals 12%. Dupe level 20 he steals 22.43% and dupe level 99 he steals 28%. Anything over level 20 does not increase his ability by an awful lot.
    You can't go wrong with either but I use Vision (AOU) way more than Ultron...his power steal on SP1 and 100% power steal on SP2 is a great way to control fights. The fact that Ultron is now available as a 5* I would do Vision and hope I some day pull a 5* Ultron.
  • Options
    messmess Posts: 38
    if not dupped then ultro, if vision dupped then vision