Slow-mo bug

RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
Alright, I know this sounds very weird, but I actually experienced this strange bug for the first time.

So I was fighting Cable with Star-Lord, I screwed up and he popped a special 3. Seeing how when he slammed my champion into the wall and it broke, I knew I was dead, so I paused and quit to save time. Next fight, brought my Magik against Cable, but things acted really weird...in a good way.

I was fighting slow-mo. My champion and Cable were moving much slower than usual, as if the game switched to some slow-down mode. My controls were not delayed though, so when I blocked, I can block immediately, when I dash back, can dash back immediately, just that everything was much slower. This was VERY advantageous, because everything was moving so slowly, I could easily react to Cable dashing towards me, I could easily parry, I was able to see everything so clearly, and so slowly.

I thought it would be a bug worth sharing, it was a very fun fight. Not sure if anyone can replicate this. Personally, I think it's because the special 3 animation slowed down everything, so when I paused and quit, the game still treated the game speed as if it was in a special 3 animation, so when I did my next fight, the speed was retained and everything moved much slower than usual